Author Topic: Matchworn BUFC Football League shirt, proceeds to Save the Pilgrims  (Read 3351 times)

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
I'm offering this Matchworn, BUFC Football League issue shirt with all the proceeds going to Save the Pilgrims.

Its Albert Jarrett's shirt from about 05/06 season, its the 'Portugal' style one and is in 1st class condition. Size is XL.

Sensible bids in excess of £35 please for this item, payment can be made direct to BUFC or myself via PayPal and it will be posted recorded delivery, so if you live out of town bear in mind that will be about £4 extra.......if you are in Boston you are welcome to collect. Please PM ALL bids to me on here. I'll close the bidding next weekend, so you've 10 days to make an offer.

These don't come up very often so there is a premium on this, remember there is a finite number of League matchworn shirts about, so here is an opportunity to have a bit of BUFC history and help the club out too.

Ken/Adam, can you pin this please?

http://

« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 06:35:22 PM by noughtyforties »

York Street Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
The picture creeping into the left hand side of the photograph looks like it might be sporting-related as well. Is that anything to do with Boston United?

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile

It is, its my collection of Utd legends, the one blocked out by the light is the biggest of all, Dave Adamson.

Its a really hard to find set now, I've not seen one on eBay for ages and I think the chap who had them made passed away a few months ago. So if you want one its a case of dropping lucky.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 07:35:02 PM by noughtyforties »

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
More photo's on the BUFC supporters Facebook page.

doc

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Wasn't Jarrett fairly small? Very skilful but only stick around for a few games.

John C

• View Profile
Got kicked out of the MK Dons away game I think, once they realised they weren't going to win if they didn't do that ...

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Matchworn BUFC Football League shirt, proceeds to Save the Pilgrims
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2014, 10:51:11 AM »
I'm going to end this tomorrow night, I've one bid so far off the Facebook group so if you are interested get a message in now.