Author Topic: Worksop players up for grabs?  (Read 6778 times)

Steelihat

• View Profile
Worksop players up for grabs?
« on: May 21, 2014, 09:04:25 PM »
Jason Clark the money behind Worksop has left.

Mettam to Boston?

http://www.worksoptownfc.co.uk/2014/05/21/breaking-news-jason-clark-departs/

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Worksop players up for grabs?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 09:06:22 PM »
Would like to see him join us but not sure it will happen.

wez33

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 09:52:21 PM »
If things go tits up properly there i can see him coming here or maybe even to you steeli

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2014, 10:03:06 PM »
Maybe 2 or 3 of there players worth looking at.. Can't see mettam going back to trinity.

Steelihat

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2014, 10:14:48 PM »
If things go tits up properly there i can see him coming here or maybe even to you steeli

He has said on Twitter, that he "would rather go on the dole than go back to Trinity"

Good goal scorer, bit similar to what you already have ( Newsham, Miller) and like a certain Jamie Yates follows the money. Corby to us to Worksop to......

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2014, 10:17:52 AM »

He has said on Twitter, that he "would rather go on the dole than go back to Trinity"

Good goal scorer, bit similar to what you already have ( Newsham, Miller) and like a certain Jamie Yates follows the money. Corby to us to Worksop to......

Think saying stuff like that on twitter regardles of the club he talking about id rather not have him

Deeping Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2014, 02:08:54 PM »

He would rather claim benefits than be in employment?  Lazy bugger  :)

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2014, 02:46:15 PM »

He would rather claim benefits than be in employment?  Lazy bugger  :)

Maybe hoping to get his own TV show with plenty of Spanish hols thrown in DP  :P

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2014, 12:43:57 PM »
http://www.evostikleague.co.uk/worksop-town-football-club-19677/

The Northern Premier League has received from Worksop Town Football Club a letter resigning membership which has been accepted by the League Board with immediate effect.

The implication of the Worksop Town resignation with regards to club allocations in all three divisions has been referred to the FA Leagues Committee.

The League cannot make any further statement until The FA is able to clarify the NPL constitution of clubs for Season 2014-2015.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2014, 03:44:27 PM »
Worksop fan Finchly Tiger comes on here from time to time ,   I am sure all will join me it expressing regret at the demise of the tigers .  hope they can soon reform .

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2014, 04:20:44 PM »
Worksop fan Finchly Tiger comes on here from time to time ,   I am sure all will join me it expressing regret at the demise of the tigers .  hope they can soon reform .
They haven't gone, they'll just apply to play at a lower level.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2014, 06:10:08 PM »

I'm sure it was posted on here a few weeks back that Ian Ross was expecting to join Worksop for next season. I wonder how these developments will affect him? Depending on what other offers he has, might there be a U-turn and might we see Ross back in pre-season training with us? Dennis Greene did say that all of last season's squad had been invited back.

doc

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2014, 07:36:26 PM »
I hope so. Still think he is a class player

Timmy

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2014, 04:22:25 PM »

I'm sure it was posted on here a few weeks back that Ian Ross was expecting to join Worksop for next season. I wonder how these developments will affect him? Depending on what other offers he has, might there be a U-turn and might we see Ross back in pre-season training with us? Dennis Greene did say that all of last season's squad had been invited back.

Grantham?

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2014, 08:07:10 AM »

[
NOT much chance of ROSS back had he stayed both him and MILNES would have been sent to the outback
K/LYNN.