Author Topic: Rotherham vs Leyton Orient  (Read 6575 times)

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
Re: Rotherham vs Leyton Orient
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2014, 09:10:37 AM »
Let him climb, get closer and closer to the limelight.  Because when he gets found out the press will have a field day with him.

Strange how the clubs he joins always seem to gain money.

Has anyone read the staff profile on the Rothrum site?  It's a modern fiction masterpiece. Love the bit about the Tubbs deal netting them oodles of cash. Cash they'd already spunked on Tubbs wage to get him to join in the first place.

http://www.themillers.co.uk/team/staff-profiles/

Never Forget People

There's a well known Boston Utd fan working on the sports desk at The Daily Mail.......be nice to think someone somewhere would be wise enough to resurrect a few stories from the past at an appropriate juncture.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/league-two/3040461/Seedy-truth-that-lies-behind-the-shaming-of-a-football-club.html

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2014, 12:11:57 PM »
I know this is going over old ground but....
What Neil Thompson (a true and as honest guy you could hope for) did in keep us up was nothing short of brilliant, despite some "fans" slagging him off.
All this to be undone and revert to the "old ways" with "him" coming back.
Miele.....it's worth asking Gdad to talk you through this particular episode.

Imp Stalker

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2014, 12:22:46 PM »
What Neil Thompson (a true and as honest guy you could hope for) did in keep us up was nothing short of brilliant, despite some "fans" slagging him off.

Could not agree more.  Nothing but impressed by the way Neil handled himself in that first season, and the fact that we stayed up despite the mess caused by the Fat Fraudster in preseason.

The crap he had to put up with at the start and the end of his tenure was nothing short of disgraceful considering what happened afterwards.

He got some great players in too, Beevers, Noble, McCarthy all got a break in league football under him and went onto much better things

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2014, 04:44:39 PM »
Miele.....it's worth asking Grandad to talk you through this particular episode.

The only positive to come out of all this was that 99% of the 'fans' who welcomed him back so enthusiastically and who treated a good football man like Thommo so shabbily are thankfully nowhere near our club any more, and its a much better place without their Neanderthalic behavior and attitude. But then again it was a section of support and manager as one, what do you really expect with such a vile excuse for a human being being held up as a paragon of footballing excellence?

Miele, you talk like an utter cunt, you and your Grandad want to take a good look at yourselves.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2014, 05:36:51 PM »

Could not agree more.  Nothing but impressed by the way Neil handled himself in that first season, and the fact that we stayed up despite the mess caused by the Fat Fraudster in preseason.

The crap he had to put up with at the start and the end of his tenure was nothing short of disgraceful considering what happened afterwards.

He got some great players in too, Beevers, Noble, McCarthy all got a break in league football under him and went onto much better things

And lets not forget it was Neil who set up the academy , a  great legacy as I think this will entitle the club to grants if the new stadium goes ahead .

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2014, 07:10:22 PM »

Miele, you talk like an utter cunt, you and your Grandad want to take a good look at yourselves.
[/quote]

I think granddad as gone over to ROTHERHAM I am sure he will tell me tomorrow what a   C   is I bet its a bird. :)