Author Topic: O/T So who will clinch the premier league?  (Read 2456 times)

truthsayer

• View Profile
O/T So who will clinch the premier league?
« on: May 03, 2014, 08:51:59 PM »
It's tight at the top. For me, I would like to see Liverpool take it rather than man city. I think pool have had a superb season and are long overdue a title.
What are the thoughts of the forum?
TS

petertaylor

• View Profile
Re: O/T So who will clinch the premier league?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 09:12:25 PM »
I would also like to see Liverpool win it for Steven Gerrard's sake as it clearly means so much to him and he is such a good and loyal player :-)

truthsayer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 10:39:11 PM »
Liverpool shot themselves in the foot tonight...
TS

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2014, 08:01:43 AM »
Winning the title for Gerrard, I agree, would have been really fitting end to his career which really deserves a winners medal, but even though he is a staggering goal scoring machine the very thought of a winners medal going to any team with the worlds most insidious, worse diving, cheating, biting, moaning tart like Suarez (who was at it again last week and yesterday) fills me with horror. Not just that 'scousers' would have made our lives unbearable and they would surely occupy every minute of air time on Talk Sport for the next five years and I couldn't handle that

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2014, 10:14:26 AM »
Winning the title for Gerrard, I agree, would have been really fitting end to his career which really deserves a winners medal, but even though he is a staggering goal scoring machine the very thought of a winners medal going to any team with the worlds most insidious, worse diving, cheating, biting, moaning tart like Suarez (who was at it again last week and yesterday) fills me with horror. Not just that 'scousers' would have made our lives unbearable and they would surely occupy every minute of air time on Talk Sport for the next five years and I couldn't handle that

Looking forward to reading KON,s response to that  :'(

petertaylor

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2014, 01:03:06 PM »
Defensive horror show from Liverpool last night but all credit to Crystal Palace for the comeback. Looks like it's Man. City's to lose now.

truthsayer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2014, 05:12:07 PM »
they would surely occupy every minute of air time on Talk Sport for the next five years and I couldn't handle that

It would make a change from the Durham moaning about arse'n'all
TS