Author Topic: Season Tickets  (Read 10404 times)

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
Re: Season Tickets
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2014, 09:37:59 PM »
Thanks NF. I may take you up on that. I don't have credit and debit cards for reasons personal to myself.  Wembley 85 - I don't think they would let you ring up and then say that you will pay them when you next see them in August.

Wembley 85

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2014, 10:56:30 PM »
Thanks NF. I may take you up on that. I don't have credit and debit cards for reasons personal to myself.  Wembley 85 - I don't think they would let you ring up and then say that you will pay them when you next see them in August.

Read what I said properly. I said pay over the phone. Only now have you said you have credit/debit cards. I accept that if you have no cards it is not likely to be easy, but can you not send a cheque either???

Old yellow

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2014, 08:31:59 AM »
Thank you all my fellow loyal supporters for continuing to support our club and team for however many years that may concern. This is our club and that is all the benefits you should require.

We have a new ground in the offering, a team to challenge for promotion to pay for,  a managed debt to clear, and losses however reduced each year, so it makes sound business sense to  not only hold the season ticket prices but to give those of us who have followed and supported the club for so long a further reduction.

Et tu brute!

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2014, 09:39:14 PM »

Read what I said properly. I said pay over the phone. Only now have you said you have credit/debit cards. I accept that if you have no cards it is not likely to be easy, but can you not send a cheque either???

Wembley 85 - I did say in my earlier post I was a CASH buyer only. Read what I said properly ??

DL