Author Topic: She ain't singing yet. ....  (Read 11301 times)

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: She ain't singing yet. ....
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2014, 05:00:03 PM »
fine snaps Ken - thank you. 

How about having a caption competition next season when we are in the Conference or whatever the Krill people call it.?  :)
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2014, 07:46:45 PM »

Reading Guiseley's match report from Monday's draw with Workington, their regular goalkeeper Steven Drench was missing and they had 41-year-old reserve keeper Steve Dickinson in goal. The match report doesn't actually say why. I wonder if Drench is a doubt for this Saturday as well?

It's still a tall order, but it won't do us any harm on Saturday if Guiseley's goalkeeper is a bit rusty and lacking match practice.

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2014, 08:53:01 PM »
They were missing some other regulars too.  Not sure for what reason.
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2014, 10:17:06 PM »

Reading Guiseley's match report from Monday's draw with Workington, their regular goalkeeper Steven Drench was missing and they had 41-year-old reserve keeper Steve Dickinson in goal. The match report doesn't actually say why. I wonder if Drench is a doubt for this Saturday as well?

It's still a tall order, but it won't do us any harm on Saturday if Guiseley's goalkeeper is a bit rusty and lacking match practice.

Dickinson was said to be there MOM Monday and was said to be the reason they got a point, also looking at there game last sat that they won it looks like the keeper played a blinder then