Author Topic: Horrible toilets.....  (Read 6184 times)

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Horrible toilets.....
« on: April 15, 2014, 01:10:06 PM »
Sadly it is a while since SP has been to York Street (financial austerity issues, agoraphobia and a weak bladder).

SP still has nightmares about those goddamn awful loos under the Staffsmart/Jakemans stand. Are they still there?

Sotnick said he would rebuild them as he wanted to "invest in the club's infrastructure".

Has Dave or Wembley Chris done anything yet?

If they do not have the funds surely BUSA could buy the bricks and there must be a Boston fan or two that have the required skills to knock up a decent bog. 

Give 'em a comp' season ticket for their efforts or a pint just after "time" has been called in the Sportsbar

From Concerned fan SP  :)
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Horrible toilets.....
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 01:36:59 PM »
Don't know but why should they to be fair, They be getting flattened in a few years regardless of us moving or not!

Would you throw money at something that you know is going to be flattened in a few years???

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 01:42:26 PM »
but what about the fans Bostonshire?  Maybe more would turn up for matches if they had a decent place in which to micturate?  :)

Anyway Dave and Chris have had several years in which to sort the loos out. Do they care - they don't have to use them?  A decent portaloo would be a big improvement.

MAYBE YOU COULD EVEN ASK THE LANDLORD - HE MUST BE RESPONSIBLE!?
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 02:28:48 PM »
I guess when you come and use them, You can email them to say how upset and disgruntled you are of there condition,
They always read there email ;)

beefpilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2014, 03:07:50 PM »
But SP won't email club he finds it far more entertainment sticking it on here.... oh now you are driving SP you can come down and sample the loos yourself. ... or even watch Plymouth argyle.......
A moaney clapper!......... best of both worlds

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2014, 03:26:42 PM »
Don't know but why should they to be fair, They be getting flattened in a few years regardless of us moving or not!

Would you throw money at something that you know is going to be flattened in a few years???

I think that post goes to show why Newton is a successful business man and why some send what will appear to Newton to be silly posts .     
  Ban  SP
  Keep the other crap- houses

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2014, 04:25:58 PM »
That said for once he actually has a point they are shit holes literally and metaphorically. When my son brought his daughter he wouldn't let her use them. He asked for the gate to be opened so he could take her in the club house!

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2014, 04:27:14 PM »
But SP won't email club he finds it far more entertainment sticking it on here.... oh now you are driving SP you can come down and sample the loos yourself. ... or even watch Plymouth argyle.......

Wembley Chris comes on here to advertise the usual stuff.

Why does he not address questions that people might have?

I thought he was a director or is this just an honorary job title?  :dan

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2014, 04:48:48 PM »
That said for once he actually has a point they are shit holes literally and metaphorically. When my son brought his daughter he wouldn't let her use them. He asked for the gate to be opened so he could take her in the club house!

One day BG calls for a ban on SP another....

SP very confused. Small brain can't process ....malfunction  ;D

York Street Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2014, 06:49:37 PM »
I take it this is your area of expertise, Scouse Pilgrim? It takes a shithouse to know a shithouse.

wismo

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2014, 07:24:45 PM »
Spouse Pilgrim is full of crap. If he actually came to a game and used the toilets for a No.2 he would surely block them solid

Burton Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2014, 10:05:00 PM »
I'm sure we could all think of somewhere we haven't visited for many years and say how crap it was 20 years ago.  Why is this relevant to anything?
In actual fact, the gents under the main stand is OK imho - there is a good supply of paper towels to dry your hands (for those who bother to wash them!) and they are kept pretty clean. 

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2014, 02:02:26 PM »
oh come, come BP!

They are a disgrace and have been for several years.

I would not even let my dog cock its leg in there. :)

May be you do not have a decent benchmark at home to compare by?   :bunny

Perhaps some latrineally minded individual can post a snap or two for everyone to decide.

Perhaps compare them with other grounds' facilities in the league and then we can make an award for "top bog" and "crappiest bog".

Might even shame some clubs into doing something about it.

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2014, 01:06:07 PM »
As long as David Newton gets it right on the pitch I'm not bothered how many mouldy shoelaces I have to replace per season  :dan

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2014, 10:19:09 AM »
As long as David Newton gets it right on the pitch I'm not bothered how many mouldy shoelaces I have to replace per season  :dan

But he is not getting it right on the pitch!  8)

6th place mediocrity!