Author Topic: Why United gave Greene a two-year deal  (Read 30246 times)

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Why United gave Greene a two-year deal
« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2014, 04:06:21 PM »
Ban Him.................PLEASE.................Ban Him

Impressive ticker tape! How do you do that?  :bunny
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

Deeping Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2014, 04:25:11 PM »
Ban him.

However, I do think that BUFC are missing the trick here as "An Audience With Scouse Pilgrim" at the Pilgrim Lounge would be comedy gold.  :)

stevie

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2014, 04:41:28 PM »
I am sorry Scouse Pilgrim but I find that I am reading less and less on here because of your anti BUFC comments so although I believe in free speech I will have to side with the true supporters of our team and say "Ban Him"

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2014, 04:43:24 PM »
every thread started by him is derogatory towards the club in one way or another be it DN, Cookie NK Or DG.

you confuse "derogatory" with "irreverent" my dear boy!  :-*

The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2014, 04:47:52 PM »
anti BUFC comments

If I might correct you Stevie?

Not anti BUFC but perhaps not very pro- the current geezers running the show. :bunny

If you are not happy with what someone has to say, put your own viewpoint and try some reasoned discussion/argument.

Calls to ban SP just make you all look like you just can't handle him. Which is not the case I am sure.  :-*

Gus

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2014, 05:10:35 PM »
I hate to say this but from someone who follows the club but may never set foot in the ground again, I have to say that I find some of SP's rants quite amusing.
However, some are simply inane and would be better left in the toilet where he surely does his research.

dt woodhall

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2014, 05:20:40 PM »
I have to say that he should be banned, but just ignore all his posts, do not comment on any, and hopefully he will go and irratate himself. As Ron Atkinson once said " I have never criticised anybody before and I am not going to change because of that prat"

airsbufc

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 11, 2014, 07:17:54 PM »
I don't come on here all that often but have always been a Boston fan who goes to almost every home game! Most topics on here are great and its really interesting to hear fellow fans opinions etc. I have to say though that Scouse Pilgrim is an utter prick! Get a life you sad loser! Why do you even support the club?? Please go support another team!

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 11, 2014, 07:23:18 PM »
I don't come on here all that often but have always been a Boston fan who goes to almost every home game! Most topics on here are great and its really interesting to hear fellow fans opinions etc. I have to say though that Scouse Pilgrim is an utter prick! Get a life you sad loser! Why do you even support the club?? Please go support another team!

Just reply "Ban him" to get your vote counted
United we stand..................

airsbufc

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 11, 2014, 07:24:08 PM »
Already done it mate.

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 11, 2014, 09:04:38 PM »
Keep the Boy  Isaac
   At least his posts , though  booze fuelled I would guess , aren't yawn inducing like some more 'worthy' posters on here .
        I have more pressing matters to lose sleep over than his take on BUFC .
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 09:06:50 PM by father Ted »

Myleftfoot

• Veteran Member
  • There'll be no siestas in Madrid tonight. Keegan
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 11, 2014, 09:05:02 PM »
SP still one of my all time favourite patter personalities. As seen on http://www.bufc.drfox.org.uk/pilgrims.html

"Lapsed United fan from the early 70s when the NPL was dominated by the Pilgrims. Born again in the rain at Hayes when the club achieved a memorable and long overdue promotion to the Football League. What a fantastic set of fans both home and away especially for a smallish market town such as Boston. Would be good to top 5000 attendance on a regular basis at York Street. Let's get more fans in with some clever and innovative marketing please! Highlight to 02/03 season: several spring to mind but last minute winner at home to Scunthorpe was very enjoyable as was away win at Cambridge. Goosebump moment: hanging on to 3-3 draw to Wrexham (without doubt the best side in the 3rd division); and Bazza blatantly (?) handling the ball outside the area. Goal of the season: Neil Redfearn's 25 yard free kick at Leyton Orient. Four points head start this season. Let's get stuck in chaps!" From Pilgrims' Fans on the Net. I assume these are one and the same person?

Have you seen my old entry?   8)
“Football is war minus the shooting.” – George Orwell

nikko

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 11, 2014, 09:08:54 PM »
ban him

Constant Lurker

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 11, 2014, 10:20:52 PM »

Probably the first & last post.

Let's hope so as you're clearly DG's shoe shine boy  :-*

To call me a "shoe shine boy" at 44 years old would suggest the shit that you speak is QED.

sister soo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 11, 2014, 11:09:04 PM »
Ban him