Author Topic: Why United gave Greene a two-year deal  (Read 30253 times)

bostonwoody

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Why United gave Greene a two-year deal
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2014, 09:13:08 PM »
Ban him

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2014, 09:16:25 PM »
Ban him
United we stand..................

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2014, 09:26:42 PM »
Restrict him to one post a day, I've no problem with people having a problem with the club.  It just floods every thread at the moment though.
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Myleftfoot

• Veteran Member
  • There'll be no siestas in Madrid tonight. Keegan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2014, 09:28:09 PM »
I'm a fan  ;)
“Football is war minus the shooting.” – George Orwell

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2014, 09:41:50 PM »
dennis greene  ‏@densmagic Protected Tweets  · 32s 
Ban him #bufc

Expand     

York Street Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2014, 10:00:59 PM »
Ban him

Is there anyway though of preventing him from rejoining under a different alias? Beforehand he used to post his poison as Rooster Isaac, Pere Noel and God knows what else. If banned, what's the likelihood he'll just re-invent himself again?

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2014, 11:18:24 PM »
As the gaffer I think Dennis vote should be counted!

Constant Lurker

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2014, 11:44:23 PM »
First Post:  Ban Him

As the name suggests I've been a constant lurker on here for years.  I've just enjoyed looking at the gossip and rumours and not really being too bothered one way or another.  I've been a supporter of the club for quite a number of years and have turned up at most home matches when I lived in the area and occasional away matches where possible.  I'm not a self-confessed "No 1" fan like some feel the need to profess, but do consider myself loyal to the town and club.  I only felt compelled to finally make a post because my lurking was losing it's appeal because of the constant BS that seems to be spouted by one individual.  If you're not a fan or supporter of the club then what's the point of stirring?  I'm not an angry man.....just sayin'.

Probably the first & last post.

ceamboy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2014, 12:06:59 AM »
Come on ken  a forum is all about posters views on different subjects, if you don't like a particular subject you ignore it, as long as the posts are not malicious ,racist, slanderous, or downright abusive ,how can other posters decide to ban a poster from posting his or her views just because they don't agree with the posters views on that particular subject, surely if scouse pilgrim was doing any of the above wrong things he would be liable to prosecution by the law.
I have never read anything that as been posted by scouse pilgrim what could be described as malicious , racist, slanderous, or downright abusive, lots of what scouse pilgrim posts is witty and highly mischievous as I see it, he dangles the carrot and the donkeys take a bite , if he was ignored he would lose interest and maybe post his opinions on twitter or Facebook ,I enjoy all posters posts, I maybe don't agree with a lot of them, but I would not in any way try to ban them because I didn't agree with there posts.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2014, 12:12:39 AM »
Come on ken  a forum is all about posters views on different subjects, if you don't like a particular subject you ignore it, as long as the posts are not malicious ,racist, slanderous, or downright abusive ,how can other posters decide to ban a poster from posting his or her views just because they don't agree with the posters views on that particular subject, surely if scouse pilgrim was doing any of the above wrong things he would be liable to prosecution by the law.
I have never read anything that as been posted by scouse pilgrim what could be described as malicious , racist, slanderous, or downright abusive, lots of what scouse pilgrim posts is witty and highly mischievous as I see it, he dangles the carrot and the donkeys take a bite , if he was ignored he would lose interest and maybe post his opinions on twitter or Facebook ,I enjoy all posters posts, I maybe don't agree with a lot of them, but I would not in any way try to ban them because I didn't agree with there posts.

Veiws are fine and good, this is more about the constant flood and hijacking of every second thread nearly making it impossible to bypass him.
TBH if there was away he could be restricted id go for that option myself but as i dont think there is i have to vote for ban him

Artemis

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2014, 12:26:19 AM »
Ban Him

beefpilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2014, 04:33:07 AM »
He is not a fan or supporter of this club, every thread started by him is derogatory towards the club in one way or another be it DN, Cookie NK Or DG. He wants everything at the club to fail including the proposed new ground.
 If ever he is asked about FOOTBALL, he avoids the subject like the plague... if he showed a smidge of interest in what goes on, on the pitch it may not be so bad to take!
His main objective is to just piss everyone off and I for one am sick of it there is never a balance to his posts and everyone else is wrong, as I have said before if he has a constant problem with the club then write to DN direct, the guy couldn't care less if the club was wound up and left to rot!.......BAN HIM!
A moaney clapper!......... best of both worlds

Devon Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2014, 08:24:49 AM »
Ban Him

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2014, 09:42:35 AM »
Ban him or her.

Cheeky boy, Tash!  :dan

Please ban me (I need a new character to develop and Scouse is past her sell by date)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 09:46:58 AM by Scouse Pilgrim »
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

Imp Stalker

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2014, 09:43:01 AM »
I wouldnt ban him.

His drivel is amusing.

Everyone's welcome to an opinion.