Author Topic: The run in..  (Read 2449 times)

beefpilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
The run in..
« on: April 09, 2014, 09:53:13 AM »
Remaining fixtures
Guiseley have got

Hednesford away
Harrogate home
Colwyn Bay Home
Workington Away
Gloucester Home

Hednesford Have got
Guiseley Home
Oxford Away
Worcester Home
Barrow Away

We are still in with a chance, if we win our remaing matches, surely Hednesford or Guiseley will slip up in at least one of those matches.
A moaney clapper!......... best of both worlds

Imp Stalker

• View Profile
Re: The run in..
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 11:29:16 AM »
it looks tricky.  We need to win all four of our remaining games to have a sniff I reckon.

Confident about this Saturday, and Leamington away, but North Ferriby at home is going to be a big ask, and our record at Worcester isn't exactly amazing.

Still, I'd have taken being in the mix like this at the start of the season. 

beefpilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 11:40:48 AM »
it looks tricky.  We need to win all four of our remaining games to have a sniff I reckon.

Confident about this Saturday, and Leamington away, but North Ferriby at home is going to be a big ask, and our record at Worcester isn't exactly amazing.

I actually think Leamington might be the toughest, we are at home to Ferriby and anything is possible when we are at home. At least when we play Worcester it will be at Aggborough and we might fair better there.
A moaney clapper!......... best of both worlds

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2014, 12:02:15 PM »

Agree, the fact we are still talking about a outside shot at this late stage as got to show how far we have moved forward.

Have to add thou i am still confident over the NFU game and the other games left, Still got a good feeling about it but this weekend will answere most with a few massive games going on around us

Lee Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2014, 01:10:54 PM »
Think we can get that 5th spot at Hednesfords expense. Gonna be close though!