Author Topic: Worksop game  (Read 6344 times)

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Worksop game
« on: October 12, 2009, 03:47:45 PM »
Should be a decent gate tommorow after Saturdays result; hopefully there will be a decent atmosphere aswell as there often is with mid week games. Only one change likley with Cully available hopefully he will start at left back. In my opinion the rigid 4 3 3 system seems to be working better recently which was always going to take time. Hopefully we will ALL give the team the support they deserve as one thing that hasn't been missing this season by any of the players is effort or commitment.
Team to play Worksop:

Evans

Parker                         Cannovile                            Pearson                                     
                                                                                                                                      Cullingworth

Camm                                  Church

Sleath

Yates
                                                                                                        Newsham

Davidson

Subs:
Butcher
Cotton
Clarke
Suarez
Wood

Bartmac

Re: Worksop game
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 05:31:11 PM »
I thought Woody had a cracking game against Ashton and would leave him at left back, not been very impressed with Cully's crossing of late.

BU on the up

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 05:47:15 PM »
Davison had a half decent game against Ashton but lets have it right - he's not very good - so I'd swap him for Suarez to give the young lad a chance. Apart from that I'd be happy with the above line up.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2009, 06:11:10 PM »
We've been playing a rigid 4-3-3? It's more of a loose 4-4-2, with Sleath tucked in from the left wing, and Yates playing a lot more advanced than a normal winger..

I wouldn't change the XI, unless forced to.. Cully will have to earn his place back, and rightly so.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

flin66

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2009, 08:49:07 PM »
sorry but woody was my man of man of the match sat i really given him grieef all season but he was brill sat you just got to keep him in     UP THE WOODY !!!!!!!!!!

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2009, 09:29:17 PM »
I still don't agree with others about Wood's performance on Sat but according to the O/S Parker is 'unlikley' to be fit enough for selection so Cully and Wood will more than likley start in the full back position.

Seenbetter

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2009, 07:10:32 AM »
Feel the same as flin66 except for the 'up the Woody' bit. Sounds like like a kinky sexual orientation. Be interesting to compare him between left and right back positions again. Saturday,I think, was the first time he's played left back and perhaps he feels better there. Would love to hear his opinion on the subject.

BUFC Loyal

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2009, 07:44:20 AM »
Should be a decent gate tommorow after Saturdays result; hopefully there will be a decent atmosphere aswell as there often is with mid week games. Only one change likley with Cully available hopefully he will start at left back. In my opinion the rigid 4 3 3 system seems to be working better recently which was always going to take time. Hopefully we will ALL give the team the support they deserve as one thing that hasn't been missing this season by any of the players is effort or commitment.
Team to play Worksop:

Evans

Parker                         Cannovile                            Pearson                                     
                                                                                                                                      Cullingworth

Camm                                  Church

Sleath

Yates
                                                                                                        Newsham

Davidson

Subs:
Butcher
Cotton
Clarke
Suarez
Wood

id go for same tar bar davidson id have in clarke , althought missed chances i actually think if clarkes gets 1 or 2 more will follow wearas davidson i dont          now i said that davidson will proberly go on a massive scoring run and make me look a idiot, if so let it be

also you mentioned " decent atmospehre as often their is at mid week games "      thinking of taking the drum tonight 

what you guys think ?

BU on the up

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2009, 11:38:37 AM »
I'd agree with you about clarke - I think he needs to be given a chance as he can score goals - thing is with playing this formation a big man is needed up top.

I'd say bring the drum!!!

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2009, 12:06:44 PM »
Yes bring the drum Tom

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2009, 02:13:43 PM »
I am also a big fan of Clake he wins the ball well in the air for his height causes defences problems with his persistance and ability; however he is in direct competiton with Newsham and Yates for a place in the 11 who both did well Sat.

YES TOM BRING THE DRUM!!!

Seenbetter

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2009, 03:04:41 PM »
I think that if anyones entitled to a walk round the pitch at half time tonight to a lot of applause its Mr. Newton.

Bartmac

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2009, 03:50:27 PM »
Yes Drum bring the Tom-Tom :D

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2009, 05:29:54 PM »
I think that if anyones entitled to a walk round the pitch at half time tonight to a lot of applause its Mr. Newton.

Verry much agree....

Boo

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2009, 06:05:01 PM »

[/quote]

Verry much agree....
[/quote]

Ditto