Author Topic: 'Ere Scouse Pilgrim....X  (Read 4647 times)

SOOTY

• View Profile
'Ere Scouse Pilgrim....X
« on: February 23, 2014, 06:18:58 AM »
You'd make my team...X I was in Boston Friday and was made aware of Dennis's fraud malarky. All I can say is.....well done for taking the advice given in confidence when we met at the Histon Fans forum upon your arrival Dennis. Twit. Now get on with it.....

LUV
SOOTY
X

...set an example Dennis. I got 300 hours for attempting to smuggle £1/2 million fags into the Country to give £140k profit to Cambridge Fans org to buy shares to stave off a builders take over. I did 308 hours...an extra 8/day....I insisted..and it has earned me 'legend' status among Community Service folk and the Probation service. Go beyond.....be a winner......or show up and do ure time. Make a decision and do summink over and above what has been asked...as your Club clearly hasn't....I recommend!x

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: 'Ere Scouse Pilgrim....X
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 09:38:18 AM »
If this was Facebook I'd click "like" Sooty.
Although you do appear to be sleeping in the trailer :)

SOOTY

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 10:13:25 AM »
....after a full days work I will have you know!!!x No slacking on our days out!!x In fact the Probation Service got upset.....they were giving say 6 weeks for a job...1 day a week.....and after I arrived and motivasted the bus...we were doing em in 1! It showed the ineptitude and slacking going on within the system......it's why I am smiling each Thursday in every pic!x LUV'D IT!x Say goodbye to the service if G$S or the like get the contract for it.....there will be 10 weeks allotted for the jobs.....honest!x Easy money and nobody gives a to** about the 'offenders' or their plight. Did an 'undercover journalist' job on it throughout the year.....cra**ed themselves and to cut a story short.....the boss was removed and 3 free loaders responsible for Probationers were 'retired'.
The other good stuff was that the Lady's behind the counter at reception who  endure abuse after abuse each day....got a box of chocs EVERY Thursday.....and yup they renamed it Sootyday!!x The pic above shows a good lad J whose time was up half way through the day.....but...being stranded in the middle of nowhere....waddya do?!.....get one of me limo's to come and take em home wos my answer....did it for all throughout the year! See why my minibus had a queue to get on each Thursday....hehe!! BUT...the trade off was 'get stuck in'...and all did. Made many new sincere friends and found out their story whilst there. A super eye opener and yes.....failing as a 'service' dismally. My joy? Teaching the lads about Boudicca and the Iceni Tribe being the last defence and credible force to face the Roman invasion which left 'Brits'.....behind. We cleared the defence ramps of bushes and stuff.....and I taught them their heritage and they worked away WITH PRIDE!!! Even the Muslims got stuck in as they had grief from the Romans too....they said!!x So...turn up...or take part...or lead....just like any half time team talk really.......Dennis should be proud!x
@@
~
LUV
SOOTY
X

As said Dennis....LEGEND status is achievable within the Probation Service.....if you earn it.....and no limo is really required....just done for the craic...init!x

I was 'given' a new CS jacket when I left.....as a momento from staff!!! I wear it proudly at chillout places like the V and stuff! I direct folk to an area away from me so I can dance me Norvern bit without hinderence! Nobody has questioned me authority HMN2P...from Probationer to Poilcer....simples!!!x.hehe!!x

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 03:19:01 PM »
'ere Soots, are you saying that you advised Dennis, in confidence, that he should start signing on when he went to Histon?  :o  ??? ??? ???

semion

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2014, 03:52:16 PM »
Soots I'd like to offer you 20 notes a tonne for your bull541t3.

truffleshuffle

• Everyday I'm truffling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2014, 10:49:34 PM »
'ere Soots, are you saying that you advised Dennis, in confidence, that he should start signing on when he went to Histon?  :o  ??? ??? ???

I think he is trying to say that he advised Den that he shouldn't be signing on?!

"All I can say is.....well done for taking the advice given (sarcasm?!?) in confidence when we met at the Histon Fans forum upon your arrival Dennis. Twit."

Den says there was an overlap in between taking the histon job and informing the benefits office, how long was the overlap to accrue £6k? I'm guessing we're not talking a week or two!

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2014, 12:17:28 AM »
So if Sooty knew who else knew?  ???
Was it Sweep who shopped him?  :o  :o :o

SOOTY

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2014, 11:50:13 PM »
"All I can say is.....well done for taking the advice given (sarcasm?!?) in confidence when we met at the Histon Fans forum upon your arrival Dennis. Twit."

Realism Truffleshuffle...not sarky malarky....I look folk in the eye and tell em straight no need for net warrior sh*te friend...X You can see why folk in the know...don't frequent 'community' sites really. I fight and work for 'the people'....not 1 Chairman...Manager or wannabee swanning into any of my 3 local clubs have avoided my scrutiny on behalf of us all....wherever. Leaders lead....most follow....the rest do this........after removing 'low life' from Chairmen...Managers Staff and players where I deemed it proper....ALL my decisions and actions vindicated and stood the test of time....out of over 20 of them......none of them have given me the 'grief'...as me own have.....honest!x I figured that out when being called a ni**er aged 5 when arriving in Middlesborough.....said by a 4 year old BLACK lad smaller than me...with dreadlocks and everything....aged 4....said it and ran off back to the rubble site his family were camped on with other 'Gypsys'!x So...i've grown a thick skin and mines brown by the way. As for who dun what in the past...it's irrelevant....nobody is gonna do out and I ain;t got time. I have given solid advice....it has been read I know. Most Managers are 'hooked' into these sites i've found as are every club official/staff and players. The net is a powerful tool and is in each of your brains and you can't do owt about what I say! You just read...and listen. Been 'communicating' through such medium successfully since 1985...Prestel the forerunner to the net! Freaked loads out in the Yuppy years I assure you and made me first Million with that one! So...popping into this 'internet' nearly 30 years later.....means I know the craic...and where your at babes!!x Net warriors?....sh*t em.

I;m happy with that...I got stuff to say based on lifes experiences. I've said me piece.....Community club? You are the hub.....if you as a peoples don't set the example....the rest of Boston has no chance. The same can be said for every Town in the UK at present. I;ve visited over 50 of them in 5 weeks...Scotland Inverness included down to Lymington looking out at the Isle of White. Spoke with their people...ethnic groups...business and Enforcement officers of differing depts and go to Gainsborough...Ripon.....York and possibly take in Worksop tomorrow. I hear what's really important and am focused. Dennis done wrong. He stayed clear of me whilst at Histon and he did right too. I gave him some good advice about the net. I figure he took it. I gave him much advice. Based on recent events.....it wasn't misguided. He is still here.....rightly so. My opinions are based on what i;ve done and still do.....never been a 'talker'. Not many can stand in front of me and deal with my truth. I know why Dennis couldn't whilst at Histon.....my moral base for taking the P is higher than his...simples.

You fans...as a collective...need to set the moral level. Football...Mr Blatter... the FA haven't got a clue what to do BLOOOOCKBUUUUSTERRRR...and it it will never get written. The immoral leading the blind. My truth is this....I had forgot about this thread....and the football world again.....and had left the page up at my office when I left a few days ago.. I was just about to close it....and refreshed to see comment added. I've responded. I wish you all every success with your endeavours....and my affection for your Town and it's folk will always be there.....and if there's a game on....hell yeah......anytime. But people...'the fans'...is what count.....your opinions....your actions....not Managers or Chairmans. My lot figured that in the end. Every action creates a reaction....make them good ones...X

LUV
SOOTY
X

....Semion....up T'norf Glasgow/Edinburgh/Newcastle/Liverpool...."20's are going for £12.....down souff Reading/Gravesend/Bridgend the home of the Royal Mint.............£14 for em. Eastern Europeans around your way are trading them for around £10.....cos they got tonnes of em. ...I reckon.....and so my survey sez!x
@@
~
EDIT...my survey can aslo tell you what the price of weed is UK wide...which towns habve organised hooli elements and numbers....and the genuine opinion of everyday Scots....English...Welsh and Northern Irish about ethnicity....Eastern Block influences and  Politcal issues....oh....and I can tell u the names of about 20 of the Toll booothe operators at The Humber Bridge...the QE Bridge...several Scottish ones.......and me survey sez......

X
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 12:03:38 AM by SOOTY »