Author Topic: club statement coming soon  (Read 12583 times)

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: club statement coming soon
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2014, 04:35:59 PM »

Darwin is a town in Northern Australia, not sure if it has a football club.
As you refer to primates etc, who exactly are you trying to exert dominance over and what are the resources you wish to take a larger control of?
[/quote]

Other primates such as your goodself. The resources element is commercial in confidence and one would not wish to give away any comparative advantage in identifying them.  :-*
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: club statement coming soon
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2014, 11:04:32 PM »

Darwin is a town in Northern Australia, not sure if it has a football club.
As you refer to primates etc, who exactly are you trying to exert dominance over and what are the resources you wish to take a larger control of?

Other primates such as your goodself. The resources element is commercial in confidence and one would not wish to give away any comparative advantage in identifying them.  :-*
[/quote]

I'm not an anthropologist but I believe we are both primates SP, so why are you "trying to exert dominance" over a fellow primate.
Is it for financial gain, property gain or just a power trip?

As for your second sentence, I bow to your greater vocabulary or the fact you are related to a professor.......the late great professor Stanley Unwin.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 11:13:49 PM by howmanynames2pick »