Author Topic: Show some leadership Newton.....  (Read 9703 times)

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Show some leadership Newton.....
« on: February 17, 2014, 10:22:58 AM »
.....and the other directors including Wembley Chris.

Another Boston United manager convicted and not a peep out of you.   >:(
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

poshpilgrim

• View Profile
Re: Show some leadership Newton.....
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 10:55:44 AM »
He is showing leadership by ignoring some of the idiotic posts that people put on this forum.

Tony A

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 11:02:29 AM »
Scouse Pilgrim (shouldn't call yourself a Pilgrim). Why do you have such a downer on BUFC ?
We have a first class club for non league with a good caring chairman. Just get off Mr Newtons back, and leave all the running of the club to him, whether you like it or not.

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 11:23:32 AM »
Oh dear! Some people just jump to conclusions don' they? Do you not think that the Chairman should be putting out a statement to defend his manager and how he stands by the actions of someone who has committed fraud?  :bunny
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2014, 12:13:15 PM »
Pure comic feature this week by 3 memebers, all they need is a slot on Dave or Uk gold so the world can have a Laugh at them instead of just us

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2014, 12:33:29 PM »
the only surprise about this post is how long it took!
obviously not keeping up with events but there again if you are not a supporter of the club, why would you??
my take on it personally is that no one condones it, however it is in the past, and dues are being paid,  so  lets move on
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 12:35:39 PM by howmanynames2pick »

beefpilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2014, 12:39:15 PM »
Oh God its back!
I dont Know why people reply to him, if we didn't, then the thread wouldn't stretch to 5 pages long and then he can have a row with himself!

Just saying...
A moaney clapper!......... best of both worlds

poshpilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2014, 12:43:04 PM »
SP just had to wait for things to die down a bit and here he is stirring the s*** again.  What a suprise!

Artemis

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2014, 12:47:41 PM »
Oh dear! Some people just jump to conclusions don' they? Do you not think that the Chairman should be putting out a statement to defend his manager and how he stands by the actions of someone who has committed fraud?  :bunny

Hope you aren't posting messages on this forum whilst at work -  otherwise you are defrauding your company.

poshpilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2014, 12:55:56 PM »
Sorry Artemis I'm posting at work. Maybe I should hand my resignation in now.

Artemis

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2014, 01:28:16 PM »
Sorry Artemis I'm posting at work. Maybe I should hand my resignation in now.

You aren't making accusations unlike the Scouse Git

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2014, 01:37:55 PM »
Actually, in forgetting the motives PP may have, do you not think he is spot on? Are you not surprised that here we sit, some twelve days after his conviction was confirmed and as yet no public announcement from either the board or more logically DN has been released?
Not suggesting what he should say, that's his business, but news 'broke' Friday and the silence, whether it be to sack him or support him is as they say deafening. Personally, I think he will stay, which considering the circumstances may or may not sit well with some, but to publicaly ignore it does no more than sweep it under the carpet. The quicker DN makes a Statement the quicker the issue will move on and go away

poshpilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2014, 01:50:03 PM »
It sits well with me if he stays B Grimes.  He has been punished for his crime and considering how well the team is playing I think it could damage our promotion chances if he does go.  Ps please don't show that scouse thing any form of agreement it will only encourage him to come out with some more bulls*** bait that people will rise to. 

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2014, 02:06:36 PM »
It sits well with me if he stays B Grimes.  He has been punished for his crime and considering how well the team is playing I think it could damage our promotion chances if he does go.  Ps please don't show that scouse thing any form of agreement it will only encourage him to come out with some more bulls*** bait that people will rise to.

It fits well with me pp , although team performance does not factor into it .  One positive in this is we see a judge metering out commonsense justice and if Greene adheres to all elements of the sentance that is fair justice .
The outcome being the taxpayer does not lose out ,  Greene retains his job (maybe) but has a blot on his cv .
We all have our own ideas of justice some would have him banged up and leave us tax-payers to foot the £1000 a week bill .  Leave the cells to rapist and peado,s .

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2014, 02:08:38 PM »
and of course it does not  bring the club into disrepute :dan