Author Topic: Dennis  (Read 10424 times)

Gus

• View Profile
Dennis
« on: February 14, 2014, 07:49:43 PM »
Just seen on the Standard site that Dennis has been a naughty boy.

York Street Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Dennis
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 07:53:19 PM »

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 07:56:57 PM »
Maybe.but this one doesn't involve the club this time...

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2014, 08:03:16 PM »
Him and god knows how many 100,s that live around us, Some close to me id love to see grassed on, I work 50 hours plus a week and live on scraps why they claim and do work on the side, Althou im not holding it against Dennis as its before Boston but this area is one that really does jack me.

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2014, 08:36:46 PM »
Let's continue to support DG as this offence was committed prior to him joining the club.  We all make mistakes let's not hold this against him.

Seenbetter

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2014, 08:56:37 PM »
Our astute chairman could take advantage of this and save the club some cash. He could offer to employ DG for 100 hours and not pay him a penny, providing he could justify it as a community service and that shouldn't be hard to do because of all the community projects the club runs. If that fails he could cut my lawn every week for the summer and I wouldn't pay him owt.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2014, 01:25:58 AM »
Our astute chairman could take advantage of this and save the club some cash. He could offer to employ DG for 100 hours and not pay him a penny, providing he could justify it as a community service and that shouldn't be hard to do because of all the community projects the club runs. If that fails he could cut my lawn every week for the summer and I wouldn't pay him owt.

Have to admit this as crossed my mind (not the lawns)

Seenbetter

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2014, 06:27:05 PM »
This topic has been a much better one to follow than all that hot air on 'sack the fraudster'. No bickering, no one deliberately winding up everyone else. somebody once said to me 'todays news, tomorrows fish and chip paper'. On that topic all I would have said is people in glass houses, let he who is without sin cast the first stone or I bet you think your *hit doesn't stink. I see too many people walking around Boston who are screwing the system to get in a quandary over one more.

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2014, 10:49:15 PM »
I was more annoyed with the weird way that article was written. It says he was 'sentenced' several times before it told us what the sentence was, which was the most important point - at the very bottom.

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2014, 08:34:18 AM »
It was interesting watching the way the other (now deleted) thread developed with religion, speeding tickets, etc, all being wheeled out in an effort to deflect Monty (also deleted) from his purpose  :dan
I suppose we will get an announcement from the Club soon about this unless they knew about it all along, in which case it will be business as usual  8)

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2014, 08:56:51 AM »
I didn't delete the thread or Monty. So he may have sobered up and deleted them himself.

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2014, 11:18:13 AM »
I didn't delete the thread or Monty. So he may have sobered up and deleted them himself.
well that was good news to wake up this morning :)

Seenbetter

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2014, 12:33:40 PM »
Just another little thing, was such a fuss made by M about Timms and his past.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2014, 12:43:15 PM »
There was a time that Day release from North sea camp use to do a large amount of the work at York street, And lets face it the members doing the work then had done a lot worse and i did not sea any issue back then so i cant see the issue about it all now tbh. The only issue i see at the moment is for greene as the bird droppings in the town end need clearing up.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2014, 01:01:20 PM »
Looking through football forums nationwide Monty appears to be the only one with concerns .