Author Topic: Dennis  (Read 10425 times)

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Dennis
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2014, 01:40:50 PM »
I don't like what he's done but if he does his time then that's fine.
Does anyone on here actually know Monty at all? I don't want to know who he is or anything like that, I was just wondering.

Check the grassy knoll and the chips and curry  :bunny
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2014, 01:43:03 PM »
all i know he was one of the few fans that turned sour after Evans and co.

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2014, 02:18:41 PM »
Just another little thing, was such a fuss made by M about Timms and his past.

He only targets the figure heads ie Greene and Newton. That is also why out of all the other posters who wrote on the other thread he only singled out Mel Moxon (oxo) who just happened to take over the trust. As I said in the other thread this was not just about Dennis.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

Deeping Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2014, 07:02:37 PM »
Hopefully as the week goes go the topics on this forum will start to focus back to what's happening on the pitch rather than on it.

Lets not forget that currently BUFC are not too far off the top of this league.

Seenbetter

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2014, 10:32:33 PM »
And with DPs comments in mind my personal prediction for the end of the season is 6th position. I really hope its higher cos at the moment I can't get enough of watching the team play and a few extra games at the end would be a real bonus. We are going through some good and historical times at BUFC and doesn't it make you feel good so stuff the downbeats who just want to wind others up. The refs are still pretty rubbish though.

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2014, 10:19:38 AM »

Is that valid legal mitigation then?  :bunny
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

Deeping Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2014, 04:24:59 PM »

Is that valid legal mitigation then?  :bunny

No, merely a statement about the current league position.

The vast majority of posters on here are fans of the CLUB regardless of whoever is managing it.  The posters on here were fans of the CLUB before, during and after £vans tenure and will remain fans of the CLUB during and after DG's tenure.

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2014, 11:06:50 PM »
Crucial factor was that it pre-dated him coming here, if it hadn't it would have been a completely different story.

It was only the touchy nature of benefits that this was such a big deal, if he had £6000 of unpaid parking tickets nobody would have batted an eyelid.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2014, 11:14:10 PM »
Does anyone on here actually know Monty at all? I don't want to know who he is or anything like that, I was just wondering.

yes

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2014, 07:55:05 AM »
Crucial factor was that it pre-dated him coming here, if it hadn't it would have been a completely different story.

It was only the touchy nature of benefits that this was such a big deal, if he had £6000 of unpaid parking tickets nobody would have batted an eyelid.

Not sure if pre dating his appointment is crucial at all. Unlike players, if any club, or any employer knew of a previous conviction for fraud the chances of them employing that person are slim to none. This isn't about parking tickets BG, it is surely the very nature of the offence itself which makes the issue so serious. If it was shop lifiting, selling snide goods, exchanging a couple of punches down the pub, driving offences, theft, or similar, whilst not fine obviously, none carry the same level of stigma attached to them. Fraud by its very nature conjures up numerous issues of trust, and though it appears DN has made his decision and we will no doubt all support DG, (I know I will, I alwas do) as hopefully he leads the team to play off glory, I just personally think he is a very, very lucky man, and if we were at the bottom of the league, or if it was Drury for example, such is the misguided levels of hypocrisy demonstrated here we would be calling for the gallows to be erected!

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2014, 09:25:31 AM »

Never heard of him. Some say he might be Gee Evans latest non de plume or even Colin Woodcock.  I am told on good account that he does eat small marsupials for breakfast on Saturdays. :dan
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

Artemis

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2014, 10:50:58 AM »

Never heard of him. Some say he might be Gee Evans latest non de plume or even Colin Woodcock.  I am told on good account that he does eat small marsupials for breakfast on Saturdays. :dan

Well, amongst your attributes you can add liar.

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2014, 06:33:41 AM »
I maybe a bit picky;; but I wonder why mr.greene chose not to wear a tie at the sports awards (boston standard).
as he no dress sence or are boston united   tie colures   not to his likeing.
most were well drest for an important night. 

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2014, 09:25:58 AM »
I maybe a bit picky;; but I wonder why mr.greene chose not to wear a tie at the sports awards (boston standard).

Sounds to me Den is more up to date with fahsion than what your grandad is .
Welcome back , where have you been all week ?

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2014, 11:30:27 AM »

;D Forget the fraud, surely not wearing a tie is a sackable offence.

Miele you always make my day son, I think you and your Grandad should be guest of honour at a future home game so we can all applaud you hilarious contributions. :-*