Author Topic: Ashton Support  (Read 6328 times)

Steviemas

• View Profile
Ashton Support
« on: October 10, 2009, 11:46:25 PM »
  Must say was extremely dissappointed with Ashtons travelling support today, for a team that is top of the table and supposedly playing good attractive football, a total turn out of 2 away fans (well thats what i counted) is a F*!king embarrassment, I can only congratulate the 2 brave soles who bothered to turn up, would have been nice to have a song from you though.  :)

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ashton Support
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 01:09:30 AM »
It looked 4 to me.. 2 up top, 2 down below.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Seenbetter

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 09:55:37 AM »
Sounds more like a terraced house in Ashton rather than a description of supporters. Perhaps when we play there they will put together a whole street of support. ;D ;D

RAY KLFC

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 03:22:50 PM »
We should double that at least on Boxing day  ;D

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 03:56:04 PM »
We're hoping for at least 26
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2009, 04:17:13 PM »
i think there was several more in other areas at a guess around 10

fcum_91

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2009, 07:29:51 PM »
Last season they only braught about 10-15 to Gigg Lane.

RAY KLFC

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2009, 10:21:51 PM »

Might just about manage to muster that many lol Be nice if we were 1st and 2nd now that would be some crowd eh? Hopefully we will bring as many as we did last time we came to your place over christmas - and get the same result   ;)

fcum_91

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2009, 11:54:42 PM »

Might just about manage to muster that many lol Be nice if we were 1st and 2nd now that would be some crowd eh? Hopefully we will bring as many as we did last time we came to your place over christmas - and get the same result   ;)

How many you reckon will come to gigg lane?

RAY KLFC

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2009, 08:11:14 AM »
Difficult question to answer 91. We took around 150 to Telford last yr (the "glamour" away tie) I would hope a couple of hundred will travel but could be more if we near the top (usual apathy applies!) There is a good interest in visiting fcum but I am afraid boston for us is the big local derby we havent had for a while.  There were 3119 for the boxing day fixture in 1999 and I reckon there will be at least that many again  ;D

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2009, 05:17:48 PM »
Difficult question to answer 91. We took around 150 to Telford last yr (the "glamour" away tie) I would hope a couple of hundred will travel but could be more if we near the top (usual apathy applies!) There is a good interest in visiting fcum but I am afraid boston for us is the big local derby we havent had for a while.  There were 3119 for the boxing day fixture in 1999 and I reckon there will be at least that many again  ;D

hmm i dont think it will be that much, around 2200 will be my guess.

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2009, 05:54:44 PM »

hmm i dont think it will be that much, around 2200 will be my guess.

I'd go with that, maybe a touch higher if they bring a few hundred, we've fried bigger fish since then so I don't think Vera Lynn will have the same pull it once had.
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.