Author Topic: Matty Kennedy  (Read 4566 times)

Lord Stanley

• View Profile
Matty Kennedy
« on: October 08, 2009, 02:17:31 PM »

With the team really really struggling for goals don't you think it's about time
Matty Kennedy was given a run in the Side. I may be wrong but believe he's the only player todate who has not started a league game. In pre season he was awesome against Town probably United best player  by street mile and against Spadling a second half hat trick was he came on as sub.

Believe me this young man has so much natual ability, two footed can play any where in midfield or up front and played wingback for town last season
He reminds me of a young Stan Bowles who always willing to take on and get passed defenders. AS a young lad many pro clubs eying this lad up, they must have seen some thing special all he needs is a opportunity

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Matty Kennedy
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 02:55:03 PM »
Definitely worth giving a go on Saturday, probably on the left side of midfield - even up front!
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Swineshead Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 05:54:54 PM »
totally agree. I said something similar when i saw he wasn't on the bench on monday. It's baffled me in previous matches when we've shown zero creativity and the dynamic duo leave it 80 minutes before they bring him on,at the expense of cotton who's shown me nothing compared to matt's form pre-season.

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2009, 07:24:54 PM »

With the team really really struggling for goals don't you think it's about time
Matty Kennedy was given a run in the Side. I may be wrong but believe he's the only player todate who has not started a league game. In pre season he was awesome against Town probably United best player  by street mile and against Spadling a second half hat trick was he came on as sub.

Believe me this young man has so much natual ability, two footed can play any where in midfield or up front and played wingback for town last season
He reminds me of a young Stan Bowles who always willing to take on and get passed defenders. AS a young lad many pro clubs eying this lad up, they must have seen some thing special all he needs is a opportunity

Hi Mr. Kennedy!

only joking i agree with you, we havent really seen all that much of him this season and i would definetly want to see more.

Oakham Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2009, 08:06:51 PM »
The little we've seen of him suggests that he's more than worth a try from the start.

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2009, 08:44:28 PM »
... and he's sponsored by the good people of Pilgrims' Patter so he must be good.  ;D

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2009, 09:11:07 PM »
... and he's sponsored by the good people of Pilgrims' Patter so he must be good.  ;D

You've just hit the nail on the head, they don't want to start him as due to the patter sponsorship the minute he sets foot in the first 11 he will be crocked, must be good though, his dad says so  ;D
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2009, 09:00:01 AM »
Well that was an effective campaign.  ::) ::) ::)