Author Topic: WILL WE FAIL TO WIN AGAIN AT HOME ON SATURDAY ?  (Read 12830 times)

BUFC Loyal

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: WILL WE FAIL TO WIN AGAIN AT HOME ON SATURDAY ?
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2009, 05:33:40 PM »
The omens are good. The referee is Ian Dudley. He has previously refereed us against Prescot (5-0 win), Ossett (3-2 win), Gainsborough (3-1 win) and Workington (2-0 win)...

The chant "weve got another s**t ref, will be heard after 10 minutes rather than 5 then !? ;D
i hate chants like that espeically so early in the game when its like 0-0  it obviously pisses the refs off and they are human( i think)  so they could take it out on boston in there decisions

so you never join in ?  ;)

cappo

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2009, 06:52:56 PM »
WILL WE GET THREE POINTS THIS WEEK AGAINST ANOTHER SMALL CLUB ?  WITH A FAN BASE OF ONLY AROUND 200 PEOPLE ? SURLEY THEIR INCOME IS FAR BLELOW OURS ? EVEN IF WE HAVE GOT DEBTS TO CLEAR. THESE TEAMS WE ARE FAILING TO BEAT AT HOME, CANT BE ON THE SAME WAGES HAS BOSTON, WITH ONLY 2OO FANS GOING THROUGH THE TURNSTILES & THEIR ENTRY PRICES £SS BELOW BOSTONS.
SURLEY WE ARE IN A POSITION TO SIGN PLAYERS EQUAL TO SOME OF THE PLAYERS THAT HAS GIVEN US THE RUNAROUND IN PREVIOUS HOME GAMES ?

:o

Mr D Bate r, u serious?
i dont think he has the IQ to be serious  ::)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 06:55:33 PM by cappo »
"till saturday comes"

Seenbetter

« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2009, 08:49:56 AM »
Perhaps this afternoon we should try an experiment. If we chant "Ashton thinks your crap ref, Ashton thinks your crap ref, Ashton thinks your crap ref", then maybe he will be biassed in our favour for a change. ;D ;D ;D 

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2009, 09:57:56 PM »
The omens are good. The referee is Ian Dudley. He has previously refereed us against Prescot (5-0 win), Ossett (3-2 win), Gainsborough (3-1 win) and Workington (2-0 win)...
Add a 3-0 win to the list.. even if he is fat ;D
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

BU on the up

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2009, 08:50:48 AM »
Morning all!!
Knew we would take them to the cleaners!
Hats off to Ashton they tried to play their football but come up against a better side!!  ;D
BU on the up!!

Sussex Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2009, 07:55:29 PM »
Morning all!!
Knew we would take them to the cleaners!
Hats off to Ashton they tried to play their football but come up against a better side!!  ;D
BU on the up!!

Its just unfortunate we'll come up against more massive lumps than footballers in this league then  ::)