Author Topic: A SINCERE QUESTION!! X  (Read 2623 times)

SOOTY

• View Profile
A SINCERE QUESTION!! X
« on: February 06, 2014, 02:37:48 PM »
Hi folks!x I am with my producer mate at present in thee studio having a chat! We have a little project ongoing making a ringtone for a promotion pushing sports team!x `my mate Pete sez....do you think other clubs would like their own as they are easy to sort through our established contacts and digital wizardry for marketing purposes init!! So...the question  is...if a couple of you came to the studio and said/sang a few dittys pert to your clubs situation and heritage....we did our music fingy wiv it and made it available....and say offered it to the Fans Organisation on a 50/50 basis on profits.....do you think it would be a goer....for Non-League clubs such as ourselves!x Nobody gives a to** about us all really from a commercial angle as the numbers ain't there to justify it usually...but...we have a music studio....UK distribution and upload facility via Itunes and hundreds more outlets...and we can afford to chill out and have fun with it all....waddya think?!x

LUV
SOOTY
X

.....and yer on a promo run of yer own....ain't ya???!!!!x
@@
~

semion

• View Profile
Re: A SINCERE QUESTION!! X
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 05:20:43 PM »
I fink Soots u iZ nuttier than a squirrels fart  ;)

Fairfax

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2014, 05:46:44 PM »
Not for me, but then I'm old school. I use my 20th Century mobile (not smart) phone for making (rare) phone calls.  I like it to sound like a phone. (Can't see the point of this new-fangled texting lark. Why send someone a written message when you can talk to them?)  ???

Seenbetter

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2014, 09:37:20 PM »
Sorry pal, too advanced for me. I have only just retired my carrier pigeon, called Speckled Jim, and progressed onto two tin cans and a length of string. If you could create a String tone instead of a Ring tone then I would be interested.

SOOTY

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2014, 09:04:44 PM »
....i've been reminded i;m old school too today....and happy wiv it!x Went to Coventry/Birmingham then shot up to Worksop then north of York and came back to sit at Norman Cross pondering about the fieid next to the A1 where hundreds of French soldiers died in a concentration camp there during the Napoleonic war.....and was happy wiv meself! No TomTom....got lost 3 times and found me way by asking 2 folk all day.........! Did it for 20 years in the 80's/90's no tomtom or mobile.....and went Nationwide using me noddle! Ain't done it for ages...and feel better for it! There....when that mamma Icelandic Volcano kicks off.....i'll be alrite init!!x As for mobiles....no harm in asking......but I get ure drifts....and thanx for the honest replys.....!x Now put ure slippers on and lets get the bag changed as there's a match on and we can't have it trickling down ure leg now can we Grandpappys...........!!x
@@
~
LUV
SOOTY
X

SOOTY

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2014, 09:14:48 PM »
I fink Soots u iZ nuttier than a squirrels fart  ;)

.....in the mode pf McCoy....FOR GODS SAKE SEMION CALL THE RSPCA FOR THE POOR THIING WITH FLATULENCE....have a heart friend....X
@@
~
LUV
SOOTYKIN
X