Author Topic: More money worries  (Read 70919 times)

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: More money worries
« Reply #120 on: October 21, 2009, 10:21:49 PM »
The only time in memory where I have left a Boston game early, I've been close a few times but that night I cared about as much as the players did and left just after half time.

What about the Grimsby game? I just stayed to boo.

Shodfried

« Reply #121 on: October 22, 2009, 07:02:05 AM »
That last season was surreal, I can honestly say, hand on heart, I never stopped to boo the players off.

I just wanted to abuse McFraud, and laughably got abused myself on several occasions by apologists who still, despite the carnage he created, were loyal to the crook and who main argument tool was 'well he got us up, where would we be without him?'

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 22, 2009, 07:59:41 AM »
The only time in memory where I have left a Boston game early, I've been close a few times but that night I cared about as much as the players did and left just after half time.

What about the Grimsby game? I just stayed to boo.

Stayed to give Evans shit as he went off, as became the norm that season.  I'd realised it might be our last in both the League and existence so strangely enjoyed every game even though we were terrible and only had a team of loan players by the end.
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

londonpilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 22, 2009, 11:42:41 AM »
One of Nathan Abbey's finest hours if I remember correctly...... I think word was just getting around regarding his dalliances with a certain someones spouse.... :o

I love these rumours! Wish i made it to more games so i actually understood all the nudge nudge wink wink!

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 22, 2009, 02:20:17 PM »
 I'm a curious amber as well ...