Author Topic: Boston 5 Vauxhall 2  (Read 10817 times)

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Boston 5 Vauxhall 2
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2014, 05:45:55 PM »
BG I was hopeing TASH would thro some light on his comment  :) ;)

bostonwoody

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2014, 05:54:31 PM »
The point Tash was making was that we reverted to a more defensive formation, allowing Vauxhall to push us back and hence look more dangerous.

In the first half with Garner up front we were allowed to defend with a higher line as they were concentrating on their own defending.

Enough light??

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2014, 06:01:27 PM »
thanks for that bad move from management then >:(

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2014, 06:32:15 PM »

Okay, forgiven then! ;D

keep taking the pills tho mate, they will kick in at some stage! ;)

bostonian

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2014, 07:28:50 PM »
miele, what have you got against the current management team? we are in a much better position than last season and we are playing some very good football with a chance of making the playoffs.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2014, 07:49:56 PM »
The point Tash was making was that we reverted to a more defensive formation, allowing Vauxhall to push us back and hence look more dangerous.

In the first half with Garner up front we were allowed to defend with a higher line as they were concentrating on their own defending.

Enough light??

Id agree with this, with gardner up front we started defending from the front aswel, Once we moved him back our defence started and ended at the back, It also highlights the fact we have a lot of good players but how many do we have outside the back line that defend from the front and middle

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2014, 09:00:13 PM »
WELL done to all against a poor side admitted but a 5 goals and 3 points we must be pleased.
what I do no is we need the likes of MARRS and GARNER in defence at 3-2 we never looked much better than them 4 a while.

When we went 3-0 up Garner was moved back to defence, then we conceded two quick goals.
MMmmm do you think GARNER should do the decent thing and move on we cant be doing with him letting 2 goals in.
what I did notice second half there no.3 was well beating some of our players for pace at times.
i think MOM was the team well done to all.

No just pointing out futile reasoning.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

Eddie Killick

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2014, 09:10:56 PM »
In a previous posting, I did suggest moving Garner up front as an experiment but got slated for it!!!! I might add that I did not intend it to be a permanent move unless we signed someone of a similar standard to replace him in defence.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2014, 09:48:19 PM »

Iwould think Tash is like many more of us who have read your comments ,  its not light we need but a dark room .