Author Topic: HISTON GAME  (Read 18421 times)

SOOTY

• View Profile
Re: HISTON GAME
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2014, 07:38:17 AM »
Written by MICHAEL VAUGHTON....succinctly I reckon!x
Luvly lad!x

LUV
SOOTY
X

....he's looked after Histon since he was 21 or so.......and me him...!x (1 day mate....when we get Aaron outta his throne.....it will be yours!!!xhehe!!x The U's CEN job...!!x)
@@
~

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2014, 10:36:10 AM »
I am furious that the announcement of the postponement  just because these tinpot clubs have very few fans who travel little consideration is given to fans of clubs who do have true fans. Well they have crapped in their own nest as we will no be travelling for the rearranged game.
without these tinpot village clubs we would not have a leage.
remind me our we did against this village team at home and that other village team was it N/FERREBY remind me.
stop feeling sorry for yourself just think of the revenue any club looses on such an important day.
they lost out big time pluss maybe the team we would have had to put out they maybe lost out on 3 points aswell.

Remind me, are you a supporter or a de-crier of our team, everyone of you posts (apart from the ones referring to Timms and Mills) seem to be on the negative side.   I think we would've got the 3 points at Histon, and Timms and Mills are just passengers in this squad.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2014, 11:19:16 AM »
I am furious that the announcement of the postponement  just because these tinpot clubs have very few fans who travel little consideration is given to fans of clubs who do have true fans. Well they have crapped in their own nest as we will no be travelling for the rearranged game.
without these tinpot village clubs we would not have a leage.
remind me our we did against this village team at home and that other village team was it N/FERREBY remind me.
stop feeling sorry for yourself just think of the revenue any club looses on such an important day.
they lost out big time pluss maybe the team we would have had to put out they maybe lost out on 3 points aswell.

Remind me, are you a supporter or a de-crier of our team, everyone of you posts (apart from the ones referring to Timms and Mills) seem to be on the negative side.   I think we would've got the 3 points at Histon, and Timms and Mills are just passengers in this squad.

As KON has now joined the happy clappers miele appears to have taken on the roll as king of the moaners !!!     

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2014, 11:29:40 AM »
  I think we would've got the 3 points at Histon, and Timms and Mills are just passengers in this squad.
you only think negative (we would have got all 3 points for sure ;)

Pilgrims007

« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2014, 11:45:00 AM »
I think back to all the players who were released after the Gainsbourgh game and how they were treated by the manager and the way he has fell out with Timms and Mills with bore leaving and sansara leaving and now hall I think DG needs to work on his man management to get the best out of his players I really hope we can turn this bad run around so it doesn't turn out to be wasted our good start to the season . Big 6 points needed from next 2 games.

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2014, 11:58:28 AM »
Maybe Bore will come back ?

Good point about man-management though. Particularly at this level, it is important to work out how to get the best out of your players. I don't think we can afford to be chopping and changing personnel too much.

DL

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2014, 01:54:48 PM »
No big loss Bore and Sansara leaving ,  if he can get Timms and Mills out the door then great .

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2014, 04:30:01 PM »
WE realy do need to spice things up a bit hows about our management finding out on twitter to stay at home tomorrow.
THEN we can put TIMMS and MILLS in charge I think the smiles will be back and brill football and 3 points for sure :)

Artemis

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2014, 04:49:23 PM »
WE realy do need to spice things up a bit hows about our management finding out on twitter to stay at home tomorrow.
THEN we can put TIMMS and MILLS in charge I think the smiles will be back and brill football and 3 points for sure :)

What a stupid comment to make.   When do the schools go back?

Had King been in goal instead of your hero Timms, when we drew against Harrogate we would have won that match.  Timms made no attempt to save their 2nd goal - he stood rigid to the spot assuming the ball was going wide.

SOOTY

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2014, 08:37:31 AM »
http://histonfootball.proboards.com/thread/3358/last-call-hist-survey-season

....I shared all your concerns where it should count.....X
@@
~
LUV
SOOTY
X

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2014, 09:00:09 AM »

Does your therapist know you are running wild?

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2014, 09:13:48 AM »
I think back to all the players who were released after the Gainsbourgh game and how they were treated by the manager and the way he has fell out with Timms and Mills with bore leaving and sansara leaving and now hall I think DG needs to work on his man management to get the best out of his players I really hope we can turn this bad run around so it doesn't turn out to be wasted our good start to the season . Big 6 points needed from next 2 games.
I were there with my granddad some players GREENE totally blanked some found out on craiges interview and he says some found out on twitter.

SOOTY

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2014, 09:50:23 AM »
[/quote]

...I am due to be plugged in for the new year....where the system robs me of all my wisdom and knowledge....resistance is futile I find Grimesy!!x

@@
~
LUV
SOOTY
X

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2014, 09:53:13 AM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8)

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2014, 12:47:29 PM »

Where is Mr Drury these days :dan.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR