Author Topic: 2013 THE WYBERTON QUADRANT ACTION GROUP  (Read 6487 times)

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
2013 THE WYBERTON QUADRANT ACTION GROUP
« on: December 27, 2013, 04:23:08 PM »
So this Sue Bell is a Wyberton woman but where has this Rush come from? Ive spoken to a few Wybertonians and they think hes an outsider!

Myleftfoot

• Veteran Member
  • There'll be no siestas in Madrid tonight. Keegan
    • View Profile
Re: 2013 THE WYBERTON QUADRANT ACTION GROUP
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 04:54:41 PM »
So this Sue Bell is a Wyberton woman but where has this Rush come from? Ive spoken to a few Wybertonians and they think hes an outsider!

Nice King, classic posting as expected!  8) Happy New Year  :snowman
“Football is war minus the shooting.” – George Orwell

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 05:48:09 PM »

Brian Rush was once a Boston Bypass Councillor and I believe he lives at Kirton Holme.
United we stand..................

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2013, 07:02:29 PM »

Brian Rush was once a Boston Bypass Councillor and I believe he lives at Kirton Holme.

Nothing to fear for Chestnuts there then .   

Seenbetter

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2013, 07:03:14 PM »
Can he be classified as a foreign interloper.

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2013, 07:12:16 PM »
The concerns that I have seen raised seem to be just local residents moaning. Is that really gonna stop a development of much needed jobs and housing for the local economy? I really hope not as this community stadium is our only hope for a future and a very bright future if we get moved I think.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2013, 07:14:50 PM »
Still only 17 protesters on the their blog ,  would have been a lot more excitement if Chestnuts had submitted an application for a fracking licence .

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2013, 07:17:37 PM »
I doubt that some of old codgers moaning know what a blog is!
Happy New Year My Left Foot

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2013, 07:20:40 PM »
The concerns that I have seen raised seem to be just local residents moaning. Is that really gonna stop a development of much needed jobs and housing for the local economy? I really hope not as this community stadium is our only hope for a future and a very bright future if we get moved I think.

Planning officers don,t listen to moaners Shaun ,   only listen to objectors with genuine planning concerns,   these nimbies have not found one yet .

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2013, 07:31:15 PM »
I doubt that some of old codgers moaning know what a blog is!
Happy New Year My Left Foot

True KON , know a old fart at Fishtoft who was advised to by himself a Tablet for christmas and he went to the pharmacist and bought a packet of Anadins .

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2013, 08:44:04 PM »
Isn't Brian Rush the guy that used to run that sign company down Spalding Road, near the railway sidings? I used to know his lad back in the day. His mum owned or owns Rush hair salon on John Adams Way near York Street.

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2013, 08:53:09 AM »

Planning officers don,t listen to moaners Shaun ,   only listen to objectors with genuine planning concerns,   these nimbies have not found one yet .
If there was a genuine planning concern, which there doesn't appear to be, they will struggle to get anything done as the local planning department is well known  for doing very little  :dan

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2013, 09:35:22 AM »
Its not a case of doing very little. I don't want is cos i don't want it isnt a legal reason to reject planning  and thats all they worry about

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2013, 07:04:12 PM »
It is a case  of doing very little, in fact it is more a case of doing absolutely nothing at all, legal reason or lack of legal reason ....doesn't actually matter for the planning department  :dan