Author Topic: I BEEN BUSY PILGRIMS......!!x  (Read 2335 times)

SOOTY

• View Profile
I BEEN BUSY PILGRIMS......!!x
« on: December 25, 2013, 07:35:17 AM »
...now bow ure heads and let us pray this rehearsal goes well........HAVE A HAPPY DAY ALL!!!!x
@@
~
LUV
SOOTY
X

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl45xkUtzMc

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: I BEEN BUSY PILGRIMS......!!x
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, 05:50:35 PM »
Welcome back Sooty xxxx

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2013, 09:45:09 PM »
Visiting the Pilgrim Lounge tomorrow Sooty ?

SOOTY

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2013, 08:21:11 AM »
...never left HMN2P....!!!x I can read and remain quiet......and no that answer din't come out of a cracker!!x
@@
~
Can't make it to the Pilgrim Lounge today GHM......gonna take me aaaages to find a stream to lock onto via the net for TOTT U's 'clash' with Braintree.....!x Then me partner Abs and I fly...literally... up to Mancland for her Liverpool game....a xmas treat....who also happens to be TOTT too!!!x Yes...from a football perspective....a happy xmas is being had!x As for Histon.....hmm.....I have been too busy to keep up to date on all my local clubs.....trips abroad put paid to that over recent weeks/months. I gather from the 'hard core' and their feedback that Histon have been inconsistent of late but are still very capable. Dennis's time there is being considered a debacle with hindsight...which I feel a tad unfair..and what residue that leaves if any could spice the game up....but currently....as is the reality in life.....as the U's are 'flying'...then many 'floating'...or some would say fickle.....fans....are 'supporting' United....again!!! What that leaves Histon and City with........is the bare bones on and off the pitch! So...as a neutral......they are there for the taking....but I sincerely hope they start putting some results together to remain in this League. Otherwise....with United's promotion knocking....the best chance in over 10 years.......it may well be a final nail in Histon's hopes and dreams for the future....X Have a super day both fans and Managers.......tis what Boxing Day is for methinks....a good game of Non League football.....!!x Enjoy!!!x

LUV
SOOTY
X

P.S......errr......the most pert comment i've read in here of late? Your potential developer......they should stick to residential ruses rather than Commercial cash converters.................bang on....I reckon. Different game....played by more experienced and financially sound and well connected outfits. The comments and proposals made by them as reported in here........erm...not inspiring or confidence building before a brick is laid..........next!x Having said that.....bricks...or foundations need laying somewhere......soon!!!x

I was starting to feel insecure about my partners over obsessed interest in these Premiersh*te premaradonnas..............but her new hero has come to pass......and I feel confident to compete..................phew!!x

@@
~
x

...for those interested in 'partnership' with local developers and the 'Community'.....I wrote this nearly 2 years ago......before Dennis arrived at Histon.........it has been read by over 200k separate 'puters to date........!! My then comments were obviously relevant......and i'm glad to report as recent as 2 months ago...all 3 Chairmen were seen sitting together at United......first time in 10 years........ahead of me time.........sigh.....x I was in Syria doing me Journo bit during this momentous occasion......tis war out there.....fun here......as said....enjoy!!!!x
@@
~

http://www.skooters.cc/CCS.html

...since the article.....City groundshare with Histon....................as I've said........ahead of me time!!!x
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 08:25:58 AM by SOOTY »

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2013, 11:25:59 AM »
Another short answer GHM !

SOOTY

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2013, 11:31:37 AM »
...oh..u blu it...omg...lol.... :dan