Author Topic: The Quadrant - who has filled in and submitted the form?  (Read 9901 times)

Seenbetter

Re: The Quadrant - who has filled in and submitted the form?
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2013, 12:14:35 PM »
Perhaps quality and not quantity is good. :)

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2013, 01:11:41 PM »
I think in this instance Quantity is the option :)
It's also a sheep thing I guess as well, once some appear being supportive of the new development others will follow..
Although I do respect those who wish to anonymous I'll bet those against it will not be so anonymous
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 01:13:18 PM by howmanynames2pick »

beefpilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2013, 01:22:20 PM »
Well as far as Iam concerned everyone on here is more or less annoymous, I dont really know many of you and I dont need to know, just interested to see what sort of support the project is getting.
I'ts not a trick quuestion or anything..... Im not asking what you get up to on your saturday nights or what time you have to get up in the morning for work.
Or even what you have entrered on the comments form.. just numbers is all I was intersted in.

Each to their own I suppose.
A moaney clapper!......... best of both worlds

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2013, 01:44:33 PM »
Well as far as Iam concerned everyone on here is more or less annoymous, I dont really know many of you and I dont need to know, just interested to see what sort of support the project is getting.
I'ts not a trick quuestion or anything..... Im not asking what you get up to on your saturday nights or what time you have to get up in the morning for work.
Or even what you have entrered on the comments form.. just numbers is all I was intersted in.

Zackly :)

Myleftfoot

• Veteran Member
  • There'll be no siestas in Madrid tonight. Keegan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2013, 06:19:27 PM »
Same here Ernie, its no one else's business what an individual gets up to.

Aahh.. don't be like that! Share the joy, the future is bright  :)
“Football is war minus the shooting.” – George Orwell

Wembley 85

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2013, 06:23:50 PM »

Which is all I was trying to do when I started the thread. We all know how fickle some fans are, and how some can't even be bothered to turn up at games let alone fill in a form.

I anticipate that there will be a lot of resistance to the project, and all I was trying to do was to measure the level of support there is on here, and to try to encourage others to fill in the form. I am not bothered who you all are, or even what your response was. As long as we are filling it in and not simply sitting back and ignoring it, then that is all I was asking.

No hidden agenda, no finger pointing, just trying to avoid apathy.

If some of you have got a bit precious over it then I am sorry, but I really can't see the problem.

Myleftfoot

• Veteran Member
  • There'll be no siestas in Madrid tonight. Keegan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2013, 06:27:46 PM »
I'm not anonymous, all my mates know me  ;)  ;) But seriously thinking about it!  :-\
“Football is war minus the shooting.” – George Orwell

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2013, 07:07:19 PM »
Same here Ernie, its no one else's business what an individual gets up to.

Ditto here.

There are still a fair few fans out there who aren't connected to the internet, particularly some of the older supporters. Maybe there ought to be some forms on the turnstiles for the next home match as well so that those people can add their names?