Author Topic: Update on Jon's latest adventure.....  (Read 10298 times)

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Update on Jon's latest adventure.....
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2013, 04:51:40 PM »
An enviable record:

Director Overview
Jonathan Sotnick holds 1 current appointment, has resigned from 13 companies and held appointments at 6 dissolved companies. Jonathan began their first appointment at the age of 29 and their longest current appointment spans 2 years and 1 months at LESPAT CONSULTING LIMITED.

The combined cash at bank value for all of Jonathan's current businesses is £0, with a combined assets value of £0 and liabilities of £0. Roles associated with Jonathan Sotnick within the recorded businesses include: Director, Company Secretary

List of companies owned by Jonathan David Sotnick. Free company director check. Jonathan David Sotnick worked in companies BOSTON UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB (BUSINESS PROMOTIONS) LIMITED, BOSTON UNITED HOLDINGS LIMITED, WORLDWIDE COMMODITIES LIMITED, CHALLENGER TECHNOLOGIES LTD, DARLINGTON ARENA EVENTS LIMITED, BOSTON UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED, HEMMINGWAY EXECUTIVE DEVELOPMENT LIMITED, BESPOKE PEOPLE SOLUTIONS LIMITED, DARLINGTON ARENA INVESTMENTS LIMITED, LAVAFLOW LIMITED as Chief executive, Company director, Consultant, Director.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 04:54:35 PM by Scouse Pilgrim »
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United 1903-2023. Thanks for the memories.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2013, 04:53:49 PM »
I don't know about others, but I found this a really interesting posting by Scouse! It just goes to show how easy it is for businessmen to continue to conduct their affairs regardless of any previously failed or otherwise ventures they may have been party to. Truly scary stuff.
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2013, 05:26:31 PM »
Good post Scouse.

Dt Woodhall - it's good to have a variety of contributors and their opinions - even if sometimes you don't like what is said :)

DL

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2013, 06:42:17 PM »
I couldn't agree more to be honest.

Its a warning from history.

Poros

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2013, 07:08:38 PM »
Must say it was a good post from Scouse. The treatment must be working.

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2013, 07:36:32 PM »
Must say it was a good post from Scouse. The treatment must be working.
:)
I've been waiting for the tirade about the new development.............perhaps the fact that there isn't one is praise of the highest order

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2013, 09:23:57 PM »
Jon is now a qualified surveyor and digging holes in the Ghanian jungle/desert along with some new friends.

A truly superb website   http://www.truegoldinvestments.com/introduction.html   with lots of heavy plant, gold maps and what looks like an outsized milking machine. He has even included the office floor plans.

So gents, if you want to get your special lady something shiney for Christmas, look no further.

Seems legit

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2013, 09:47:32 PM »
I agree with DT, we should have an off topic page then you can please yourself if you want to read it.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2013, 10:10:58 PM »
If that was the case Tash, most of the current topics would be moved :)

Anita Goodsheet

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2013, 11:23:31 PM »
An enviable record:

Director Overview
Jonathan Sotnick holds 1 current appointment, has resigned from 13 companies and held appointments at 6 dissolved companies. Jonathan began their first appointment at the age of 29 and their longest current appointment spans 2 years and 1 months at LESPAT CONSULTING LIMITED.

The combined cash at bank value for all of Jonathan's current businesses is £0, with a combined assets value of £0 and liabilities of £0. Roles associated with Jonathan Sotnick within the recorded businesses include: Director, Company Secretary

List of companies owned by Jonathan David Sotnick. Free company director check. Jonathan David Sotnick worked in companies BOSTON UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB (BUSINESS PROMOTIONS) LIMITED, BOSTON UNITED HOLDINGS LIMITED, WORLDWIDE COMMODITIES LIMITED, CHALLENGER TECHNOLOGIES LTD, DARLINGTON ARENA EVENTS LIMITED, BOSTON UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED, HEMMINGWAY EXECUTIVE DEVELOPMENT LIMITED, BESPOKE PEOPLE SOLUTIONS LIMITED, DARLINGTON ARENA INVESTMENTS LIMITED, LAVAFLOW LIMITED as Chief executive, Company director, Consultant, Director.

Correct me if I'm wrong SP but I'm pretty sure fatty mc fraud was also a director at bespoke people solutions up until last year !

travelling man

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2013, 02:10:36 PM »
My business is mining and I travel regularily to South Africa, what they are showing is like comparing Carlsberg to a home brew kit.....

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2013, 04:51:52 PM »
If that was the case Tash, most of the current topics would be moved :)

That's what off topic streams are for, as far as I'm aware South African mining has nothing to do with BUFC  :dan
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2013, 05:19:38 PM »
No Dave, but the shyster running the scam is part of the reason why we're where we are, so I say it deserves to be here.

The man's an utter Evans of the highest order.

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2013, 08:24:13 PM »
No Dave, but the shyster running the scam is part of the reason why we're where we are, so I say it deserves to be here.

The man's an utter Evans of the highest order.

I don't disagree with you Andy just think we should have an O/T page like most other forums. That way we can keep everyone happy even the golfers eh ghm.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2013, 08:31:37 PM »
No keep it all together! Its gets boring when we win and the moaners stay away!