Author Topic: Ashley Timms  (Read 22542 times)

shinnster

• View Profile
Re: Ashley Timms
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2013, 05:03:00 PM »
I think we need to get behind him on sat i talked to him today and it was dg who slapped a transfer on him and he says he dont wanna leave obviously clash of egos his and dg bad move by dg if vince is in goal on sat then its football suicide against a team who put 13 past us in 3 games last season

Nundy Junior

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2013, 05:14:15 PM »
Footballs a strange game, we can't change what's happend, hopefully it all works out not just for the club but for the players that met be on there way

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2013, 05:27:23 PM »
after brackley I am not surprised DG just seemed to put the blame on TIMMS instead of admitting we were second best all over.
on saterday TIMMS was in complete control of his back line until DG decided to alter things    as he new best.
DG also messed BORE about in both matches.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 05:37:19 PM by miele »

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2013, 05:35:28 PM »
Always a gamble signing Timms ,  good that DG is showing who is boss otherwise things soon go pear shape.  If we revert to 4-4-2 Fairclough will have little chance to claim a start , in truth is he good enough if we wish to be a top five side ?
Only drawback if Bore goes is it will limit mid-field options with Marshall moving to full back.  On balance a good move as moving Marshall will strengthen full back weakness .

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2013, 05:44:21 PM »
after brackley I am not surprised DG just seemed to put the blame on TIMMS instead of admitting we were second best all over.
on saterday TIMMS was in complete control of his back line until DG decided to alter things    as he new best.
DG also messed BORE about in both matches.

Rather belatedly DG realised on Saturday that Bore was our weakness , if he had realised at half-time we may well have got three points .

bostontarget.co.uk

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2013, 05:47:01 PM »

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2013, 05:47:58 PM »
if MARSHALL go's r/ fullback then its back to the dark days of last season.
I am sorry but he just aint goodenough there,     I think were safe to say DG no's that >:(

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2013, 05:52:49 PM »
Dont agree that Bore, if going will really weaken the midfield GHM, as you would only be taking Marshall out of it who will slip into the RB role,leaving Indy, Milnes, Ross, and Hall and if as DG is now finally saying he wants to play 4-4-2 you assume SWD will move to the right wing and Steer or Sensara to the left which then logically could leave four CM's  playing for two places?

Nundy Junior

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2013, 05:54:45 PM »
Mor importantly if timms goes, who's going to play between the sticks as I don't think Vince is ready yet

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2013, 05:59:20 PM »
Surprising to hear about Timms being listed but I have to agree with DG stance on this matter. Timms obviously is too opinionated and seems to have an attitude problem.  I doubt he is a decent keeper but there is a reason he had had lots of clubs. Suprised they are looking to move bore on though. No real surprise on fairclough not quite good enough for this level in my opinion.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2013, 06:02:54 PM »
Fairclough has not been given much chance this season (no fault of his own), but I think he's played well when he has.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2013, 06:03:05 PM »
Dont agree that Bore, if going will really weaken the midfield GHM, as you would only be taking Marshall out of it who will slip into the RB role,leaving Indy, Milnes, Ross, and Hall and if as DG is now finally saying he wants to play 4-4-2 you assume SWD will move to the right wing and Steer or Sensara to the left which then logically could leave four CM's  playing for two places?

Pilgrims007

« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2013, 06:03:47 PM »
Unfair on Timms I think he is a very good keeper and played well today. He could not do a thing about any of the goals

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2013, 06:06:50 PM »

Agree BG, with the Hall signing we have ample cover in mid-field .

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2013, 06:11:27 PM »
Without Bore and Fairclough, we'd have no-one to play right-wing - unless we can convert Hall? Rossy definitely doesn't like playing out on the wing.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/