Author Topic: Team for Saturday?  (Read 7637 times)

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Team for Saturday?
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2013, 08:44:52 PM »
Vince is very highly rated so what makes you think Hewitt is better??

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2013, 11:50:21 PM »
Seen both play and IMO Vince is the better shot stopper but lacks experience.

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2013, 08:30:42 AM »
                                                                  Timms

Marshall        Garner            Peirgianni           Steer .

Milnes              Hall                   Ross

SWD            Miller             Newsham.

MotM    Ashley  Timms

If DG adopts his normal tactics that wont be far away, only possible change would be Indy for Milnes and more likely Hall as he's far more mobile, and thats being polite playing outside of Ross?

If he wants to play 4-4-2 as he is now suggesting, which personally I still doubt, it would throw up many permutations

Marshall                       Pidge                Garner               Steer

Any three from, SWD, Indy, Hall, Milnes, Ross                                          Sansara

Newsh                Miller

Fair comments BG , but you did not comment on my motm nomination !!!

Thought it was a rhetorically aimed 'p' take! ;D
That said, if DG cant get another keeper in, which at this stage you have to assume would be on loan, I can actually see him playing TImms. Many transfer listed players still play whilst on the list, and I just dont think it would be fair to put such pressure on our young alternative however bright a prospect the lad looks.Saturday for so many reasons will be fascinating

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2013, 08:51:40 AM »
I think TIMMS will play  its not him who spat his dummy out   histon and st.neots come to mind.
I just hope TIMMS turns up on sat. we need a little excitement it may evan push us over that magic 1000 gate. :) ;)

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2013, 11:06:54 AM »
                                                                  Timms

Marshall        Garner            Peirgianni           Steer .

Milnes              Hall                   Ross

SWD            Miller             Newsham.

MotM    Ashley  Timms

If DG adopts his normal tactics that wont be far away, only possible change would be Indy for Milnes and more likely Hall as he's far more mobile, and thats being polite playing outside of Ross?

If he wants to play 4-4-2 as he is now suggesting, which personally I still doubt, it would throw up many permutations

Marshall                       Pidge                Garner               Steer

Any three from, SWD, Indy, Hall, Milnes, Ross                                          Sansara

Newsh                Miller

Fair comments BG , but you did not comment on my motm nomination !!!

Thought it was a rhetorically aimed 'p' take! ;D
That said, if DG cant get another keeper in, which at this stage you have to assume would be on loan, I can actually see him playing TImms. Many transfer listed players still play whilst on the list, and I just dont think it would be fair to put such pressure on our young alternative however bright a prospect the lad looks.Saturday for so many reasons will be fascinating

No not a p  take BG a serious prediction .

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2013, 11:18:06 AM »
I think TIMMS will play  its not him who spat his dummy out   histon and st.neots come to mind.
I just hope TIMMS turns up on sat. we need a little excitement it may evan push us over that magic 1000 gate. :) ;)

I think Timms will play on Saturday miele ,   Did you not see Timms spit his dummy out a couple of times Saturday ?.     Pleased to see Greene stamping his authority, a signal to other players ,  although is has to be said no others appear to be erratic .
Lets be positive miele and think of those two championships Greene delivered at St Neots .

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2013, 02:27:41 PM »
Timms in today, but Bore not even on the subs bench!
United we stand..................

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United 1903-2023. Thanks for the memories.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2013, 02:47:22 PM »
We all knew that DG would bottle it! Timms is the only real choice to play in goal today if still connected with Club. In hindsight, perhaps DG should have kept is dirty washing to himself rather than announce that Timms was leaving the Club - when clearly he isn't going anywhere!  :bunny
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2013, 07:34:14 PM »
We all knew that DG would bottle it! Timms is the only real choice to play in goal today if still connected with Club. In hindsight, perhaps DG should have kept is dirty washing to himself rather than announce that Timms was leaving the Club - when clearly he isn't going anywhere!  :bunny

Don,t see imposing discipline on a wayward player is "bottling it".   Let one get away with it and soon discipline collapses .