Author Topic: Please read.........  (Read 6568 times)

AshleyTimms1

Please read.........
« on: September 26, 2013, 03:59:58 PM »
Hi to all Boston United fans, This season ill be wearing PINK in every game possible for Boston United FC, i think this is a excellent idea to raise money i think most people know or have had family members affected by cancer i think this a excellent charity to donate to. Text SNGV95 £5 to 70070 or visit http://justgiving.com/ashleytimmsREAL .
All the money goes direct to cancer research nothing goes to boston united or myself so you can be assured your money will go direct to cancer research  .
I will also be auctioning off the pink shirt at the end of the season and will be signing it, and also a special pink pair of gloves which ill wear during a game, i think every little helps i hope all you excellent fans can help me raise some money for this excellent cause.
Thanks for taking time to read this.   Ashley Timms   ;)

Text SNGV95 £5 to 70070 or visit http://justgiving.com/ashleytimmsREAL .

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Please read.........
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 07:56:06 PM »
Great Charity, will sort out a donation when my next payment goes in. Keep up the top work !

Wembley 85

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2013, 03:29:11 PM »
Happy to support you Ashley.

Keep up the good work.

Here's to a successful season on the pitch, with lots of cash for your charity at the same time.

Artemis

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 03:12:51 PM »
It seems odd to me that since he started that thread about wearing pink at every match possible I havent seen him wear a pink top.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2013, 03:25:28 PM »
It seems odd to me that since he started that thread about wearing pink at every match possible I havent seen him wear a pink top.

Due to some crazy league rule he is barred from wearing pink I think