Author Topic: Scott Garner  (Read 4370 times)

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Scott Garner
« on: September 24, 2013, 11:23:53 AM »
Good news to see on Craigs twitter Scott will be permitted to play for Pilgrims in both the FA Cup and the Trophy .   
Great day if we beat Bradford by 3 clear goals tonight as it would mean us moving into second place .

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Scott Garner
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 02:15:12 PM »
Will be there for two weeks as well ;D

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 02:24:33 PM »
The situation with Scott is a strange one isn't it. Either Cambs have some amazing talent at centre half or he must have really upset someone down there!
He has been brilliant for us so far, both in the way he plays and in the 'apparent' attitude he has regularly shown, and why I still think, though Miele will disagree with me because it means playing Galinski, its why, and I apologise for going on about it playing 3-5-2 with him and his experience marshalling, Pidge, Galinski, Bore and Sensara would, s it did pre season bring out the best in the lads

jonathanBUFC

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 10:25:54 PM »
Garner came off with another head injury tonight. Just hoping he's not injured for Saturday

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2013, 06:42:03 AM »

Good news for us, as he clearly doesn't want to go back to Cambridge ...

http://www.lincolnshireecho.co.uk/Scott-Garner-m-going-Cambridge-United/story-19843351-detail/story.html

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2013, 08:50:58 AM »
WE would miss GARNER big time      since PEARSON we have never had a dominant back player.
our down fall last season in the back line was JELLYMAN   I liked him up to the middle of last season,
 but for all his experience he was never a leader.

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2013, 05:47:41 PM »

There are rumours that Cambridge manager Richard Money is amongst the favourites for the vacancy at Notts County. If that were to happen then Cambridge would have to appoint a new manager of their own. I wonder if the arrival of a new manager at Cambridge would have any bearing on Scott Garner's position?

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2013, 08:27:43 PM »
I can't see garner going back to Cambridge and playing for them. Would love to see him come here permently but his full time wages surely would be too much for us as would say Cambridge are subsidising a fair percentage of his wages?? He is a massive player for us!!!

Pilgrims007

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2013, 04:54:12 PM »
Please let's get Scott's situation sorted ASAP before he goes back to cambridge top player at the back makes a average player look good next to him

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2013, 07:29:59 PM »
Please let's get Scott's situation sorted ASAP before he goes back to cambridge top player at the back makes a average player look good next to him

Iwould think ASAP will be  towards the end of December .