Author Topic: VAUXHALL MOTORS  (Read 5695 times)

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
VAUXHALL MOTORS
« on: September 10, 2013, 01:31:35 PM »
CAN anyone comment on the game?
WE watched boston town     and will again when united are away       they look to have some decent players.
NUTTELL played well and will do well playing for towns management team,   they love to bring young players on for sure.
I bet NUTTELL wont miss playing for our reserves.     good luck to him and town.

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: VAUXHALL MOTORS
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 01:49:24 PM »
We drew 2-2, and you will be pleased to know Newsham, even allowing for his superb last minute volleyed equaliser from 20yards that earned us a point was total garbage again! ;D

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 02:04:48 PM »
YOU never went then , your not a fan of NEWSH either.
can anyone comment on our team play?

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2013, 05:00:34 PM »
We gave them a 2-0 head start with a couple of very poor errors from Bore (losing a tackle he should easily have won) and then Piergianni (not clearing it and being caught in possession)- could have been 3 as they missed a sitter and had one ruled out for offside, but I always fancied us to get a result as their defence looked shaky- nowhere near as solid as Ferriby's and it was little surprise once we got it down and passed it around we created a chance which was eventually tapped in by SWD.
2nd half was almost all Boston, albeit without testing their keeper too often. We had a lot of the ball around their final 1/3 but after a couple of close calls it was eventually Newsh who banged in a superb volley on the stroke of 90 minutes
We then had opportunites to win, but the ball wouldn't quite fall for us or the final cross would evade the attackers (this seemed to happen a fair bit)

Overall, happy to salvage a point but they were there for the taking and a really awful 3 minute spell gave us too much to do.

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2013, 05:37:26 PM »
THANKS for that JOSHB   I still think teams brake our m/field up to easy that's were we aint realy improved from last season IMO
god I hope BORE or GARNER or both don't go off the boil or were in big trouble.

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2013, 07:59:50 PM »
That's why greene is targeting a 6ft plus midfielder to make us a big stronger in that department. Very decent start by the lads just hospital we can kick on now.

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2013, 08:45:54 PM »
WE don't want just one m/player that's for sure,  maybe one new player each week and one out each week that would do it.
                   a complete new m/field                                                         then onward we go for sure.

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2013, 08:56:58 PM »
Ian Ross is as good a playmaker you will see at this level. Ben milnes is a good prospect and Connor is proving to be more than capable just feel some games we maybe need to go with two defensive minded midfielders players and Ross in front of them to make us that bit stronger physically!!

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2013, 09:38:46 PM »
Agree..have and hold .

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2013, 07:08:55 AM »
 OK    make ROSS the last one to go then.

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2013, 09:14:43 AM »
WUM
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2013, 09:47:41 AM »
YOU never went then , your not a fan of NEWSH either.
can anyone comment on our team play?

No, I didn't go miele, was just my poor attempt at sarcasm.

Am I a fan of Newsham? Most certainly I am, was just responding to your current snipes at him mate and highlighting just how important his endless stream of goals are to the team

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2013, 10:28:35 AM »
NOW NOW  I don't pick out a single player I never have done, I wont be happy until until newsh is the only player left from last season that's for sure.    if I did pick out a single player I would say were on earth did we get GALINSKI from.

wez33

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2013, 11:09:31 AM »
None of current team should go IMO, we have a decent side.

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2013, 04:00:58 PM »
NOW NOW  I don't pick out a single player I never have done, I wont be happy until until newsh is the only player left from last season that's for sure.    if I did pick out a single player I would say were on earth did we get GALINSKI from.

"I never pick out a single player!" :-\

You repeatedly suggest the whole midfield needs to go, as do all last years players, which I assume in which you include Fairclough and SWD and if I read your post correctly even though you don't single out players, but as you point out "if you did" I think you are also questioning the abilities of Galinski, which is strange as the boy hasn't even started a game yet, what's he done to have your wrath. A lot of us think he looks a very good player indeed

From where I am sitting aren't you actually picking on five or six players? ;D
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 05:16:56 PM by B Grimes »