Author Topic: Nuttell out, whos coming in?  (Read 7473 times)

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Nuttell out, whos coming in?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 01:07:43 PM »
 WAS NUTTELL on wages??

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 01:46:02 PM »
I would have thought not and it could actually could get a bit worse if the injury Mills picked up last night is diagnosed as a serious injury, if it is and he comes back to the home club, we might have to pick up his wages throughout that injury which in turn may prevent anyone coming in?

Anyone know the ruling on loan players and their wages?

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 01:49:53 PM »
I would have thought not and it could actually could get a bit worse if the injury Mills picked up last night is diagnosed as a serious injury, if it is and he comes back to the home club, we might have to pick up his wages throughout that injury which in turn may prevent anyone coming in?

Anyone know the ruling on loan players and their wages?

Isnt a set ruling depends on the loan deal.

Depending on the loan deal I.E Could be they covering his wages for a set period of 3 month thus Boston wouldnt have to take him back and pay him until the 3 month. or it could be set with recall or termination there end with 7 days notice.

Just hard to say as loan deals are changed to suit both clubs

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2013, 02:09:04 PM »
Usually with loan deals, the first 28 days are set to 'no recall' by either party.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Maxross

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2013, 03:19:38 PM »
According to something he tweeted/retweeted earlier he's tweaked it and will only be out for two weeks.

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2013, 05:31:13 PM »
IS this not a topic on NUTTELL.
why would any club give a contract to a player like MILLS,  injury prone and sounds like he don't settle anywere to long.
                                               could he be a friend of a friend I wonder.

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2013, 06:10:06 PM »
Hard one to call this, as although Nuttell leaving gives the impression someone else may be coming in Greene may not have had a say in this as if he was not on any sort of contract - simply registered as a player he may be free to leave as he wishes. Shame that he has not progressed as of yet into the first team as many (including myself) would have liked to see him succeed at the club as he had potential and his dad was a BUFC legend!

With Nuttell gone as things stand we now only have 15 to choose from Saturday including 2 'keepers. Hopefully 'lynn are picking up Mills wages and we will bring someone fresh in very soon.

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2013, 06:50:36 PM »
Nuttell is no where near the required standard for this level of football. Too lightweight and we well as well fill the 5th sub with any other reserve team prospect. I think I powerful midfielder which greene wants to bring in is exactly what we need after getting bullied away at north ferriby. There will be away games when we need two holding midfielders and then one playmaker to make us that bit more solid.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2013, 07:18:05 PM »
Nuttell is no where near the required standard for this level of football. Too lightweight and we well as well fill the 5th sub with any other reserve team prospect. I think I powerful midfielder which greene wants to bring in is exactly what we need after getting bullied away at north ferriby. There will be away games when we need two holding midfielders and then one playmaker to make us that bit more solid.
sooner see Nuttell than Sanders at the club Shauneyg!
Too lightweight? Newsham, SWD and dont think Chris Cook was very heavy when he was knocking the goals in!I believe JN will return a better player with match experience.

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2013, 07:28:34 PM »
sooner see Nuttell than Sanders at the club Shauneyg!
Too lightweight? Newsham, SWD and dont think Chris Cook was very heavy when he was knocking the goals in!I believe JN will return a better player with match experience.

Agreed, I think Nuttall needed games, he didn't appear as cock sure of himself as Sanders so the confidence of playing will only be a benefit.
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

truffleshuffle

• Everyday I'm truffling
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2013, 07:38:09 PM »
My guess is this will be dual registration as with Jason Field

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2013, 07:58:57 PM »
Yeah point taken but SWD and newsh are different kind of striker than nuttell he is seen as a target
Man and he is not ready for our level no way.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2013, 08:17:40 PM »
I reckon Nuttell will have a better future in the game than Sanders...
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2013, 09:22:52 PM »
I reckon Nuttell will have a better future in the game than Sanders...
pilgrim86 you will have a better future in the game than Sanders