Author Topic: Kettering Players  (Read 2298 times)

shinnster

• View Profile
Kettering Players
« on: September 02, 2013, 10:34:02 PM »
So sad to see a non league giant bites the dust just thankfull we got a great chairman who believes in the club and is willing to stick by us it could have been so easily us in that situation.But now I wonder if there's any scope for capturing some of these Kettering players or will they have been snapped up all raedy.

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
Re: Kettering Players
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 06:23:23 AM »
A couple of points to mention on this:

They will appeal against the decision and may be successful - they are continuing to fulfil their fixtures in the meantime.

They play in the Southern League Division 1 Central. I'm not sure how many leagues that is below us but would any of their players add value to our side ? They have only won one game this season in four matches, scoring two goals and conceding ten in the process.

DL

truffleshuffle

• Everyday I'm truffling
    • View Profile
Re: Kettering Players
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 07:32:13 PM »
A couple of points to mention on this:

They will appeal against the decision and may be successful - they are continuing to fulfil their fixtures in the meantime.

They play in the Southern League Division 1 Central. I'm not sure how many leagues that is below us but would any of their players add value to our side ? They have only won one game this season in four matches, scoring two goals and conceding ten in the process.

DL

So basically you are saying we should be looking to snap up their back four?   :dan