Author Topic: Goal!Goal!Goal!  (Read 12350 times)

Terry dactyl

• View Profile
Re: Goal!Goal!Goal!
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2013, 10:34:49 AM »
Was it the one away from home at leyton orient??

The one I recall was at home although I was at the Orient as well.

This was the one ..it was beacsue it was so important I guess !

Redfearns at Exeter when we won 2-0 was outstanding, he didn't score tap ins very often did he?!

http://www.bufc.drfox.org.uk/N190403.html

fenside pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2013, 11:47:38 AM »
I always liked kiowmia ( Notts County Manager Brother) goal from dr martens days , Jinking run started in our own half ran the length of the main stand and slotted the ball past the keeper into bottom corner I think it was just after we signed that superstar LEE POWER (Not)

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2013, 12:39:20 PM »
I always liked kiowmia ( Notts County Manager Brother) goal from dr martens days , Jinking run started in our own half ran the length of the main stand and slotted the ball past the keeper into bottom corner I think it was just after we signed that superstar LEE POWER (Not)

Recall that goal fp ,   apart from that I don,t think there was anything else to recall from the two mentioned players during their time at Boston.!!!

Patrick

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2013, 01:18:07 PM »
Nathan Koranteng's run and goal in the thrashing of Durham a few years ago was good. Admittedly it was against poor opposition.

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2013, 01:29:10 PM »
my grandad reckons TOMMY LOWDER  and  DON HAZLEDEEN  ran the lenth of the picht passing the ball to one another
                                before LOWDER       SCORED        get in he said   then  went for a pint in kitwoods next to cherry corner

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2013, 06:31:40 PM »
my grandad reckons TOMMY LOWDER  and  DON HAZLEDEEN  ran the lenth of the picht passing the ball to one another
                                before LOWDER       SCORED        get in he said   then  went for a pint in kitwoods next to cherry corner

I clearly recall that goal miele ,    scored in the 58th min .
A pint at Kitwoods one shilling and sixpence a pint and not a patch on the quality stuff I will be drinking in the Eagle tonight .