Author Topic: v Lowestoft Town - Match Thread  (Read 34737 times)

Adam

• View Profile
Re: v Lowestoft Town - Match Thread
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2009, 05:41:41 PM »
told you bob. We've now been told to get a grip. For me we've improved defensively. last season stats didn't really show that we looked like conceding from every attack. This season that isn't the case and we do look much better at the back. But seriously in the last two home games did we actually look like we would score. We could be playing now still and not of  scored. did we score today. That is a constructive view, so I'll kindly tell wear you can stick you 'get a grip' for my opinion. I was proved right about the abuse though wasn't i. If you don't conform to the 'boston walk on air approach' expect abuse. I wanted us to win so much today but you could see this a mile away. If we don't score early v durham was us struggle to break them down.

I don't know how you'll cope with such vile abuse... Err, seriously for a moment, how can our season possibly be over now? Did you have us down to cruise into mid table in the league, but win the FA Cup?

Looks like the most experienced player was to blame for goal ,

The need for experiences/youth is a complete illusion. Teams need good players. End of story.

Bob Lee

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2009, 05:44:54 PM »
We have a club, that is a big bonus.

We will struggle with budget mainly due to high rent on the ground.

But I hate the rose tinted glasses brigade, we must take what we have ( like it or not )

I stated our season is over I hope I am wrong.  PLEASE someone prove me wrong. :(

Bob Lee

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2009, 05:46:22 PM »
Adam just seen your last reply please read my second reply ??? ??? ???

spannerman

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2009, 05:53:25 PM »
Total crap , the only word to sum it up , is it going to be the same as last season not conceiding
many goals but scoring even less 3 games no goals not good enougth , we are 12 games into season
and seem to be getting worse all my high hopes seem to of been blown out of the window . lets hope
we take heed now and get some strength in the team now bfore its to late , ??? ??? ???

Bob Lee

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2009, 05:57:11 PM »
steady on Spannerman, he who has rose tinted glasses will tell you off ;D

spannerman

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2009, 06:01:56 PM »
my glasses became clear after the whitby game  ???

Shoddys Lane

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2009, 06:02:30 PM »
Adam. 3 points off the playoffs, 3 points from the drop zone. Is your glass half full or is it half empty? Are you wearing rose tinted spectacles, or should you have gone to Specsavers?  ;D

Bob Lee

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2009, 06:04:23 PM »
you have to admire Adam, he is consistant :o

Bob Lee

« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2009, 06:05:17 PM »
Spannerman, how was Ireland? :D

spannerman

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2009, 06:05:38 PM »
Adam will be spitting his dummy out soon seems a few more peoples glasses have lost the tint .

spannerman

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2009, 06:10:21 PM »
Ireland was very good guiness as good as ever , declined drink at Jacks it was to greater chance of
e-coli , how dd the latest filming of benidorm go last week ?(or was it some were else )

Adam

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2009, 06:11:36 PM »
Adam will be spitting his dummy out soon seems a few more peoples glasses have lost the tint .

Wait until the people with perspective arrive back from the match,  ;)

Adam. 3 points off the playoffs, 3 points from the drop zone. Is your glass half full or is it half empty? Are you wearing rose tinted spectacles, or should you have gone to Specsavers?  ;D

We'll know after the next three matches: Durham and Buxton away, Ashton at home. IMHO there's not going to be much middle ground - they'll either go well with 7+ points setting us up for a play-off challenge or badly, with 3 or less which would, to be fair, indicate a season of mediocrity.

madhos

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2009, 06:13:43 PM »
ffs out the cup to lowestoft.............how bad............sorry!..............we are bad............. :(

onlyme

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2009, 06:13:48 PM »
Not posted for a long time and not been to games for a couple of years since the family got bigger. However i really thought that after the start to the season the clubs fortunes were on the up.
Yet again it is another false start.

Lowestoft however are a good football team, they do have a good squad and they train hard. Losing is not as bad as it would have been, say we lost to Wrangle or something.

O CHO MEALLT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2009, 06:40:55 PM »
Oh b*gger-things are going well and truly t*ts up.Couldn't go today-prior engagement dog showing.The dog show was at the Asfordby Amatuers Sports Club,Asfordby,Melton Mowbray.Managed to sneak away for a few minutes to watch a bit of Asfordby Vs Khalsa F.C.,Leicestershire League Div2 I think..............................mabe I'll go again next week...............