Author Topic: Gary Mills  (Read 12177 times)

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Gary Mills
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2013, 09:10:44 PM »
Do you have the link to twitter fall out??

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2013, 09:41:15 PM »
Google him burgh boy and you will see what his name sake and former manager at Tamworth thought of him. He has a bad reputation, we move on hopefully allow us to bring in couple new faces.
Many thanks! I think you have a point!

http://www.thelambs.co.uk/news/newsDetail.asp?secID=1&newsID=695

Indeed
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Oakham Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2013, 12:58:53 AM »
Surely we will see someone else in very soon (aslong as K Lynn are play ALL his wages) as with Charley out for three games and Mills gone that leaves us with just 16.

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2013, 07:06:44 AM »
I don't think this management as had experience with players like MILLS and theres lots of them.
talking of players how come GREENE as not brought one single player in from his past.
wether it be a up and comeing player   or experience player.
most managers come with some baggage     I find this strange,    (or have I missed something)

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2013, 08:26:10 AM »
I don't think this management as had experience with players like MILLS and theres lots of them.
talking of players how come GREENE as not brought one single player in from his past.
most managers come with some baggage     I find this strange,    (or have I missed something)

Youv've missed something. St Neots put a clause in his contract that said he couldn't poach any of their players for a period (not sure on the precise details). The other reason is probably because most of the players he managed before are southern based, gone are the days when BUFC pay extortionate travelling exspenses. Apart from all that do you think Greene and BUFC have made a decent start to the season?
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2013, 08:50:18 AM »

Youv've missed something. St Neots put a clause in his contract that said he couldn't poach any of their players for a period (not sure on the precise details). The other reason is probably because most of the players he managed before are southern based, gone are the days when BUFC pay extortionate travelling exspenses. Apart from all that do you think Greene and BUFC have made a decent start to the season?
EXCELLENT start   so were waiting for ST NEOTS to release players;; I would have thought the A1 from south or north to Sleaford for  training would not be a ploblem for anyone and then boston when need be.   as he been at any other clubs near A1??

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2013, 10:54:26 AM »

EXCELLENT start   so were waiting for ST NEOTS to release players;; I would have thought the A1 from south or north to Sleaford for  training would not be a ploblem for anyone and then boston when need be.   as he been at any other clubs near A1??

As far as I know he has managed at Windsor & Eton, St Neots and Histon the problem is the players that have played in that area don't necessarily live any where near the A1. The biggest problem is getting to Boston from the A1 on a match day.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

dt woodhall

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2013, 11:46:21 AM »
I think most people are missing the point. He appears to have a fitness problem ( that was known at Lincoln last year ) and it seems does not get on very well with the rest of the squad.

Move on -- lets try and get the two new players that the squad need.

BUFC Loyal

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2013, 12:36:17 PM »
I think most people are missing the point. He appears to have a fitness problem ( that was known at Lincoln last year ) and it seems does not get on very well with the rest of the squad.

Move on -- lets try and get the two new players that the squad need.

What gives you the impression he doesn't get on with the the rest of the squad?

dt woodhall

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2013, 01:04:29 PM »
check out the texts

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2013, 01:06:34 PM »

Don,t see your point ,  fans don,t care where  the players live or the clubs they have played for .
Main concern is how thet perform on the pitch .

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2013, 01:55:22 PM »
Quote from: dt woodhall link=topic=4575.msg61838#msg61838 date=13778595.
[/quote

What gives you the impression he doesn't get on with the the rest of the squad?
WHO the MANAGER.

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2013, 02:01:16 PM »

Don,t see your point ,  fans don,t care where  the players live or the clubs they have played for .
Main concern is how thet perform on the pitch .
THANKS  G H M I totally agree with you.

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2013, 02:04:56 PM »
Quiet agree GHM some people eh!
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR