Author Topic: North ferriby vs Boston  (Read 12515 times)

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: North ferriby vs Boston
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2013, 04:04:08 PM »
i  never went myself (I will be shot down for sure) so I will just say what I am told about the game.
we nether played as a team to many individuals trying to prove something maybe.
PIERGIANNI and SANSARA showed why they are not playing at a higher level    they were poor.
m/field only MILNES showed any grit   MARSHALL looked a yard slow and maybe 2or 3 at the end.
they could not understand SANDERS going on (don't say for long balls the lad just aint ready yet)
it was thought maybe it would have been better for REED to replace ROSS or MARSHALL. he did score 2 goals m/week.
roll on saterday it should be a little easyer for us I will be there for sure

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2013, 05:39:56 PM »
we could've had lampard, gerrard... whoever in the midfield and it would've made no difference. We bypassed midfield all day!

York Street Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2013, 05:46:10 PM »
we all knew the greedy bastard went for the money, thats why he gets a rough ride.

That's only part of the story. The other thing about Jamie Yates is that he is a blatant cheat. I've seen him dive, roll around and scream "penalty" in Boston colours, I've seen him do it for Gainsborough and now he's doing it for North Ferriby. At Boston we've suffered enough cheats to last us a lifetime, between 1998 and 2006 in particular. So Yates getting booed is just part of the backlash.

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2013, 06:09:26 PM »
we all knew the greedy bastard went for the money, thats why he gets a rough ride.

That's only part of the story. The other thing about Jamie Yates is that he is a blatant cheat. I've seen him dive, roll around and scream "penalty" in Boston colours, I've seen him do it for Gainsborough and now he's doing it for North Ferriby. At Boston we've suffered enough cheats to last us a lifetime, between 1998 and 2006 in particular. So Yates getting booed is just part of the backlash.
I say bring back YATES pluss JONES and make HOUSHAM manager that will bring back the missing 200 or so  fans .
          that's for sure

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2013, 07:45:55 PM »

I say bring back YATES pluss JONES and make HOUSHAM manager that will bring back the missing 200 or so  fans .
          that's for sure

I'll have a pint of what your'e on.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2013, 09:20:03 PM »

that's for sure

I'll have a pint of what your'e on.

Make it 2 for me

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2013, 10:05:30 PM »

He loves to play the panto villain too, 1 set play delivery aside he was toss yesterday and surplus to requirements in a very direct side that simply used the front 2 and the back 4 from their team. Just how many times did he fall over and not get anything?
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

swineshead pilgrim!

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2013, 11:38:21 PM »
thats why you should not go on what was you have heard unless you saw it for yourself, 'pidge' was probably our best player on the pitch, yes i agree maybe reed should of come on but as josh said we could of had the best midfielders in the world on the pitch, neither side used a midfield at all, one of the worst games of football i have ever witnessed

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2013, 09:14:22 AM »
most went to slag YATES off    it never worked he just showed them how good a player he is.
where I live I am awash with fans with a photo of YATES over there mantle piece    in a GOLD frame may I add.
we got to have a word with YATES and get him back with us for the rest of the season they say.
they could be the 200 pluss fans we are missing   zimmer frames as well  ;) :)

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2013, 10:38:05 AM »
most went to slag YATES off    it never worked he just showed them how good a player he is.
where I live I am awash with fans with a photo of YATES over there mantle piece    in a GOLD frame may I add.
we got to have a word with YATES and get him back with us for the rest of the season they say.
they could be the 200 pluss fans we are missing   zimmer frames as well  ;) :)

WUM.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR