Author Topic: Anybody notice who's bottom.....  (Read 8939 times)

Ferret

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Anybody notice who's bottom.....
« on: August 25, 2013, 12:02:44 AM »
 :)

Wembley 85

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Anybody notice who's bottom.....
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 12:53:25 AM »
It's all gone quiet over there.

shorty2kuk

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 09:46:33 AM »
It's all gone quiet over there.

Definitely has on their forum. Only 2 posts since the match

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2013, 10:12:16 AM »
I caught the tail end of Housham's interview last night and the swagger and bragging of last season was nowhere to be seen......he's been exposed for what he is, a piss poor manager in the same mould as McFraud who can get a good side out when he's got a big budget, but when the cash isn't there he's nowhere.

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2013, 10:52:01 AM »
Don't hold back Andy, just say what you think!  ;D

Check the grassy knoll and the chips and curry   :bunny
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2013, 11:50:53 AM »
I caught the tail end of Housham's interview last night and the swagger and bragging of last season was nowhere to be seen......he's been exposed for what he is, a piss poor manager in the same mould as McFraud who can get a good side out when he's got a big budget, but when the cash isn't there he's nowhere.
I think he deserves a bit of credit, as he took over a squad from Brian "Football Genius" Little and turned them from relegation fodder into genuine play off contenders. Now it seems he cannot now rejuvenate a squad of his own...
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Sussex Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2013, 12:08:53 PM »
I think he deserves a bit of credit, as he took over a squad from Brian "Football Genius" Little and turned them from relegation fodder into genuine play off contenders. Now it seems he cannot now rejuvenate a squad of his own...

True but he had money to sort it out and bring players in, I seem to recall signings like Ryan Williams coming in that helped a lot...now he does not have the cash to bail him out.  Not necessarily he fault he can only work with what he's got.

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2013, 04:59:57 PM »

"I don't like to name and blame players but....." is my favourite comment.  Not convinced the he is getting the best out of Mark Jones.  We were doing a good job of bringing him through, not playing him every game, playing a style that suited him and Houshams done nothing but moan about him.  It's as if he didn't have him watched and just took him cos we wanted him and they had more money?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 08:38:30 PM by Lord Cutler Beckett »
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United 1903-2023. Thanks for the memories.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2013, 07:57:46 PM »
Trinity certain for relegation - artificially inflated teams ALWAYS have their bubbles burst. It's the way of things! :bunny
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2013, 08:41:40 PM »

He deserves as much credit for Grimitys brief upturn as Evans does for Crawley's rise through the league; NONE!

Evan Jason Lee would have put out a decent team with the budget he's had the last two years; Christ Scott, they've probably had a budget a lot of Conference National clubs would be envious of..........I feel no sympathy for them, they are a classic NPL club with very limited ambition. Hopefully that NCEL club we're playing tomorrow go down the same road, these piss pot clubs who get sugar daddy's in make me so sick.

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2013, 08:54:56 PM »
hear hear Andy.
It was nice to see Man City get turned over today too.

Check the grassy knoll and the chips and curry  :bunny
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2013, 09:13:30 PM »
Lovely, but at least Citeh have always had the potential to be a big club; I don't agree with the way its done but its the world we live in.

However, Gainsborough have never been anything and will always be the epitome of mediocrity. A bit like Ferriby really. We should be sending a mixture of 1st team and reserves to both places pre season for a not all that important friendly, not competing in the same fecking league as both!!!!

swineshead pilgrim!

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2013, 11:02:29 PM »
watching the highlights of the game, tom ward is just as bad for them as he was for us, he will never find that form he did when he got player of the month, he just isnt good enough for this level, pleased DG saw that!

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2013, 09:32:23 AM »
lets not crow to soon DG says he as no money left, and when you look at our bench we do need a couple more players.
a couple of injurys and we could soon be playing catch up.

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2013, 11:05:37 AM »
We arent the only team operating with a smaller squad this season. If you look at the likes of telford and stockport they have similar size squads. Yes we  need some luck with injuries but its early days so lets just take a game at a time and hope we can be consistent.

See you all at ferriby this afternoon !!!