Author Topic: O/T Pilgrim 86 and others of the same mind set, don't read. " The Gravy Train"  (Read 4108 times)

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Wish I had seen the Office Manager position advertised!

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Why would anyone be surprised about any of them! None of them can be trusted, they fiddle, lie and cheat. I'm surprised they have time to do anything other than get their noses in that huge trough of money.  :dan

Make your MP work for a living, vote him/her out of office.
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Sit on the fence for 12 years toeing the party line and putting his constituents bottom of his agenda = cost to taxpayer of £240k a year .  Very poor value for his constituents .
Judging from the poor quality of response to correspondence I have had from his office he is getting poor value from his staff .
He,s got the option of removing his staff !!!!
We the voters have the option of removing our MP

Seenbetter

If he is voted out its like getting the sack but he would then get £40000 from the coffers as a cushion to keep him going until he takes up all the directorship offers. Lets face facts, they become MPs to feather their own nest and don't really give a monkeys about we the punters. Trouble is would you really want to vote in the labour candidate who tries to talk like a politician but is not clever enough to articulate against a tory candidate. Perhaps we should have a Polish candidate ?

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
He's more bothered about Rwanda...
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
If he is voted out its like getting the sack but he would then get £40000 from the coffers as a cushion to keep him going until he takes up all the directorship offers. Lets face facts, they become MPs to feather their own nest and don't really give a monkeys about we the punters. Trouble is would you really want to vote in the labour candidate who tries to talk like a politician but is not clever enough to articulate against a tory candidate. Perhaps we should have a Polish candidate ?

Yes a Polish representative would but Simmonds work ethic to shame , also hear a bell ring  ;)

A third alternative party are capable of putting up a candidate who would tie Simmonds in knots in public debate .

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
How is he claiming more than David Cameron?

Fishtoft Crew

• View Profile
I really have turned against Mark Simmonds, firstly as mentioned he missed the biggest vote in Parliament for years on the Syrian issue, as he didnt hear the bell.Isnt he supposed to represent us for crying out loud and now this. I will not miss the bell come voting time.

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
My old dad taught me. Son remember this, anyone that wants to be in charge or in power are the last people you want to be in charge or in power.

Check the grassy knoll and the chips and curry  :bunny
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?