Author Topic: Galinski slams Craig Hobson's 'disgusting' challenge on team-mate Garner  (Read 3797 times)

bostontarget.co.uk

• View Profile
Stefan Galinski dedicated Boston United’s 3-0 victory over Guiseley to Scott Garner after slamming Craig Hobson’s “disgusting” challenge on his fellow defender.

Full story - http://tinyurl.com/nnulsah at www.bostontarget.co.uk

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
Re: Galinski slams Craig Hobson's 'disgusting' challenge on team-mate Garner
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 07:32:46 PM »
Couldn't see the incident from the town end so just watched the video,he definitely should have walked for that. If it had been a premier lge game he would be done on that evidence.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2013, 07:58:03 PM »
Should be in court for that !

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 08:24:43 PM »
Looks worse on that video then when I saw it in the stand. From that video there is what looks like intent with the elbow leading towards SG's face.

How the lino didn't see it is something, let alone the ref.

A cowards challenge.

I know Jason Lee used to be robust but I would find it hard to believe he'd set out to injure someone; he would make his presence felt and he always wanted to compete physically but to intentionally injure someone? I don't think so.

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2013, 10:11:07 PM »
DG said to endeavour the linesman buzzed the ref to say red card but he ignored it/didn't hear it.
Looks horrific, much, much worse than the one Sanders got sent off for at Stockport

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United 1903-2023. Thanks for the memories.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2013, 11:06:28 PM »
A total disgrace that only a Yellow Card was shown. How on EARTH was that JUST a Caution? Blatant Dismissal. The Referee MUST be sanctioned for not taking the correct action as per the Laws of the Game. In the meantime Hobson faces no further action and Garner receives a hefty dentists bill. No Justice in this game. :bunny
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2013, 08:54:10 AM »
It looked bad in real time, and looking at it on video I to agree it looks even worse even more blatant doesn't it and you can understand exactly why Galinski said what he said. I also don't understand the yellow card. You either let him off because you didn't see it or he walks as it was surely that blatant.
The only positive from a horrible incident, was the way it appears to have bonded all the lads together, highlighted by their celebrations with Garner after the opener.

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2013, 10:46:54 AM »
Blatant red card - it was obvious to me at the time and it looks even worse on the video!

Looked like Hobson attempted to apologise to Garner in the bar afterwards. Couldn't quite make out what was said but it seemed Garner was having none of it, and quite right too.

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2013, 03:16:39 PM »
Blatant red card - it was obvious to me at the time and it looks even worse on the video!

Looked like Hobson attempted to apologise to Garner in the bar afterwards. Couldn't quite make out what was said but it seemed Garner was having none of it, and quite right too.
never tried to apologise on the pitch..........disgraceful.
sort em out Chris Holland!