Author Topic: Hyde United  (Read 3531 times)

AJHallgarth

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Hyde United
« on: September 24, 2009, 12:33:06 PM »
It looks like they are no more...   :-[

Quote from: Statement From Their Board Of Directors
The board of directors was devastated to learn this afternoon that at a High Court hearing in London the football club was officially wound up. The club had applied for a final adjournment and had produced evidence that funds to satisfy the petition debt due to HMRC in full would be in place in the very near future.

The board is taking legal advice on whether this decision can be overturned, and will make a further statement once this advice is received.

*LINK*

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Hyde United
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 12:43:02 PM »
I noticed Man City played them preseason.It a shame they could'nt help them out >:(

blue2

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2009, 01:50:01 PM »
I noticed Man City played them preseason.It a shame they could'nt help them out >:(

Hi. You don't think those w*****s at the top of the football tree gives a toss about lower league football do you? I do not know how much it would take to save that club but probably less than a weeks wage for one of their players no doubt!
I loathe what the game has become at the top. Full of mercenary prima donnas. >:(

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2009, 05:54:35 PM »

That used to help teams out, now they just send the kids and the first team earn the big bucks on an asian tour
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2009, 09:27:55 PM »
sad news, i wonder how this will affect the BSN