Author Topic: report of tonights game  (Read 18812 times)

Steelihat

• View Profile
Re: report of tonights game
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2013, 01:12:14 PM »
Maybe it's a login used by the club, so it has been Drury, and now Greene

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2013, 01:54:22 PM »
I love how people assume I have inside info. It always makes me laugh. I was proved not to be drury despite the opinion of the majority.

I take an interest in looking at articles and twitter etc which is how I get my opinions and rumours. Like someone said surely this forum is for speculating and discussing.

Dennis stated he had agreed deals with 2 defenders but only garner has signed. Perhaps galinski is wanting more money which we may not be prepared to pay. Hope he does sign as he looks a decent prospect. Im sure things will be clearer this evening.

beefpilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2013, 01:58:38 PM »
Shauneyg are you allowed to be Jason Lee too?.................. Or is that just being a bit greedy?   ::)
A moaney clapper!......... best of both worlds

Maxross

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2013, 02:01:45 PM »
Shauneyg are you allowed to be Jason Lee too?.................. Or is that just being a bit greedy?   ::)
Gregg Fee??? Mel Sterland???

Personally I don't really care who you are, but I hope you continue to post. 

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2013, 02:26:07 PM »
Great assement swineshead pilgrim. Mills looked tidy in Possesion when he came on and think he will play holding role with milnes and rossy infront of him. Doesn't look like galinski deal is going to happen now. Hope it does but will have to see. Piergiani and garner are miles better than ward,watt and stainfield.

Forgive me for asking, but how do you know that the Galinski deal is unlikely to happen now? Where has this been reported? If it hasn't been reported then who have you spoken to? Surely only Dennis Greene would know what the correct current position is regarding transfer activity? Are you Dennis in disguise? If you can back this up then great. But if it's just your hearsay then don't bother posting it.

If Galinski doesn't come (and I've emboldened the if because I don't know how reliable your information is), then my concern would be on only having one recognised centre-half on our books. We need two on account of the distinct possibility of Cambridge recalling Garner or potentially selling him elsewhere.

We all speculate at times , Shauneyg is often better at it than most of us !!!!

Cambridge can only sell Garner in the transfer window .
I suppose recall depends on terms of loan.
I think I read the other day he cannot be recalled..

Here - http://www.cambridge-united.co.uk/news/article/scott-garner-917188.aspx

"Garner cannot be recalled, or play against Cambridge United during this loan spell. This includes the friendly at Boston United on July 23"

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2013, 07:23:28 PM »
I will continue to post regardless of peoples negativity. Im very entitled to share my opinions as we all are.

Wonder who the trialist is tonight? Also interesting to see galinski named in the squad Hope a deal can be agreed.

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2013, 07:27:31 PM »
Yes Boss .. ;)

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2013, 07:40:25 PM »
Sansara has signed 1 year contract today.

AJHallgarth

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2013, 07:46:48 PM »
The trialist's name is Billy Bennett. This guy from Herne Bay?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkvO8A9c7kk

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2013, 08:01:00 PM »
I thought he was a comedian.

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2013, 08:02:29 PM »
Billy bennett , former burton albion midfielder who can play on the wing? Seems to fit the bill for what we need?

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2013, 08:03:19 PM »
I will continue to post regardless of peoples negativity. Im very entitled to share my opinions as we all are.

Wonder who the trialist is tonight? Also interesting to see galinski named in the squad Hope a deal can be agreed.
Keep posting Shauneyg! Theres too many negative posters on here!

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2013, 08:23:33 PM »
Ok I have only seen Sansara in the game at Lincoln United but he was the outstanding player on the night and I forecast that he will quickly become a fans favourite.
On the question of Ricky Millers speed he seemed even quicker than in his last spell with us.

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2013, 08:28:32 PM »
We need to get Ricky on contract very soon. He is a real prospect and a great finisher.

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2013, 10:38:09 PM »
Miller and Sansara were the outstanding performers tonight. Both Garner and Pidge look very good defenders and we should concede a lot less this season! Not sure we really need another forward anymore as both Sanders and Nuttell looked good and are different players to Newsh, SWD and Miller.