Author Topic: New Left back  (Read 9644 times)

Chelsea

• View Profile
Re: New Left back
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2013, 04:25:58 PM »
Miller fan already Butler. #negativebeforeseasonstarts  get a life

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2013, 06:20:11 PM »
How constructive........... 8)

Chelsea

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2013, 07:16:42 PM »
suprised you know the word

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2013, 10:13:42 PM »
If the lad lives up to expectations he will be great signing bearing in mind Martin Drury is reported to be out injured until November .   And in the case of Josh Wilde our bid was too generous seeing no one stepped in with a  bigger offer .

Pilgrims007

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2013, 11:18:20 PM »
If the lad lives up to expectations he will be great signing bearing in mind Martin Drury is reported to be out injured until November .   And in the case of Josh Wilde our bid was too generous seeing no one stepped in with a  bigger offer .

Timms-sansura-Carl p-bore-?-mills-Ross-?-newsham-spencer-?   Think we are 3-4 players short.  Centre half another midfielder and a target man someone who puts himself about a bit

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2013, 11:30:03 PM »
suprised you know the word

I think an AO in English Language and Literature from one of the best Grammar schools in the country counts for a darn sight more than some hero sniping behind a keyboard and not having the bollocks to say anything to my face.......still I get used to it, there's a lot of hero's in this support who've got big mouths on here but the hearts of sheep when it comes to the crunch...... ::)

Imp Stalker

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2013, 12:29:44 AM »

We're just a staging post til he moves somewhere else. 

He's taking us for a ride.

Boo Greene,  Greene out. etc

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2013, 05:37:27 AM »
Two centre halves and a left winger needed. We have 4 centre midfielders and 4 strikers if you include charley sanders.

Chelsea

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2013, 09:39:54 AM »
Butler Aggression is almost positive, you go steady.

Chicken legend

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2013, 11:50:29 AM »
Lol Andy Butler calling everybody keyboard warriors when the dont agree with what he's says then slagging players off..!! Who's the keyboard warrior now?? Would love to be there if you had the balls to say these things to the players face...oh just a minute you wouldn't ..!!

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2013, 12:19:25 PM »
Why is everyone getting so personal. lets all just leave it

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2013, 12:23:56 PM »

We're just a staging post til he moves somewhere else. 

He's taking us for a ride.

Boo Greene,  Greene out. etc

Is this for real?

Excuse my slowness but can't work out whether or not you are serious or simply taking the 'P' out of everything Greene does.  am not a Greene fan and most certainly didn't welcome his appointment. But he is our manager and as such, will support him and the team he puts out unequivocally, certainly and until (or if)such time they prove to be not suited for Conf North purpose.

I like the look of this boy and I assume Greene now does based among other things on what as seen thus far in pre season. I like the look of Pierganini (and should do as my only claim to fame was being the first person to suggest we sign him! lol) and did when we played them last season, as a fan of millar from his last stint I think he's another good signing. The keeper 'could' be a master stroke in fact I like the look of all Greenes signings, so why before a ball is even kicked is he coming in for this flak. It astonishes me, it really does

We urgently need two centre halves, but who among us thinks that Greene doesn't know that, and more who among us with five weeks to go thinks centre halves wont arrive?

If anyone is going to slate the man surely the time to do is after a dozen or so games, to do so before then is both madness and possibly destructive ???