Author Topic: Nathian Stainsfield  (Read 15428 times)

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Nathian Stainsfield
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2013, 01:21:54 PM »
Probably Nathan was going to sign but his name wasnt on the wanted list when he turned up ;)
WARD in the standard yesterday, I wonder if he his trying to say help someone come and get me out of hear.
Doesn't read like that at all to me... more likely that he's desparate to play every week, rather than being a bit-part player.

Hope you read the greens better than that miele.!!!! ;)

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2013, 03:18:55 PM »
Probably Nathan was going to sign but his name wasnt on the wanted list when he turned up ;)
WARD in the standard yesterday, I wonder if he his trying to say help someone come and get me out of hear.
Doesn't read like that at all to me... more likely that he's desparate to play every week, rather than being a bit-part player.

desparate to play every week  :) :)

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2013, 06:55:53 PM »

desparate to play every week  :) :)
JUST  MARSHALL to go and that's them all gone,to be fair GREENE did slag all the defence off in a way that left them with no choice but to move on.