Author Topic: Relax......  (Read 6918 times)

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
Relax......
« on: May 21, 2013, 08:16:33 PM »
Yates has signed for Ferriby ;D
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

truffleshuffle

• Everyday I'm truffling
    • View Profile
Re: Relax......
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 09:03:06 PM »

.... following the money?  :dan

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 09:13:49 PM »
Nah, football reasons........ ::)

A singular good reason to dislike another monied tinpot club punching about 3 levels above its natural status.........

That greedy b'astard has gradually got more tinpot through the years,us, Grimity and now that rabble, whats the betting he signs for John Chand's New Castle next..........for football reasons of course?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 09:16:12 PM by noughtyforties »

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2013, 09:39:33 PM »
Have to laugh but also agree with the above post. How ferriby can afford to pay suck high wages is beyond me. Also have to say that DG seems to be building a decent side for us and optismistic about the new season.

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2013, 07:31:16 AM »
Maybe Yates is giving some of his wages to charity ? Actually, it's difficult to comment because no-one on here is likely to be in a position to know what sort of remuneration package he is on. But why single him out ? If you worked for Tesco and two years later Asda offered more money, would you go ? Perhaps he needs all the money he can get because of personal circumstances within his family. Who knows ? And who cares.

DL

Mickey Nuttells Hair

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2013, 08:16:05 AM »
Thing is Daniel its not the moving for more money I (and I suggest a few others) have the issue with.  As you say its fair enough.  I seem to recall when Mark Jones went it was less of a problem as he was quite open about wanting to get on a contract and also in increasing his earnings. 

Yates however said it was all about the football and nothing to do with money a day after telling a few folk in the Sports Bar that he was staying!

I'll happily wish a player well if he moves anywhere and is honest about his reasons, just don't treat us like idiots.  We tend to remember when players do.

Steelihat

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2013, 02:46:40 PM »
Thing is Daniel its not the moving for more money I (and I suggest a few others) have the issue with.  As you say its fair enough.  I seem to recall when Mark Jones went it was less of a problem as he was quite open about wanting to get on a contract and also in increasing his earnings. 

Yates however said it was all about the football and nothing to do with money a day after telling a few folk in the Sports Bar that he was staying!

I'll happily wish a player well if he moves anywhere and is honest about his reasons, just don't treat us like idiots.  We tend to remember when players do.

Perhaps he had no intention of leaving, until the manager charmed ( bullshitted ) him into believing he is the best thing since slice bread.

Most players go to other teams because the new team wants them, offering a better deal and massaging their egos.

Maybe he wasn't going when he spoke in the Bar, but was persuaded after that incident.

He was offered a new contract for this season,( on greatly reduced terms) but has decided to join Ferriby. No doubt they will have offered him more money, but that is not the whole story.

We wish him well

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2013, 05:00:21 PM »
I see ferriby have signed 4 trinity players. The exodus has started at trinity. Tough tough league next season.

Sussex Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2013, 05:05:09 PM »
And of course there all going for the love of the club nothing to do with maintaining the lifestyle to which they have become accustomed !

Steelihat

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2013, 05:32:39 PM »
And of course there all going for the love of the club nothing to do with maintaining the lifestyle to which they have become accustomed !

Loyalty, and love of the club, is for fans.

Players, managers ( and directors!) will always go for the best deal ( not necessarily money) and will soon be released if not up to it

truffleshuffle

• Everyday I'm truffling
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2013, 05:37:36 PM »

You've got it wrong they all joined trinity for the love of playing for such an illustrious club and nothing to do with Swann's chequebook

York Street Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2013, 06:07:01 PM »

I've always been impressed by the pitch at North Ferriby. I think Hull City invest some money into it. It must give more of a cushioned landing when you dive on it.

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2013, 08:40:21 PM »
Soul.....

Sole is on the bottom of your shoe....... ::)

Bostonunited63

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2013, 08:46:11 PM »
How about this for a chant next season

Yates, Yates wherever you may be,
You've sold your soul to North Ferriby,
You really don't care
You don't give a shit
As long there is a quid in it!

There we go silly spelling mistake, will blame that on predictive text lol  :D

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2013, 04:38:09 AM »
relax have faith GREENE and BUNCE have a vast experience in managment and scouting for key players.
there CV tells it all trust them.