Author Topic: D G  (Read 36788 times)

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
Re: D G
« Reply #105 on: May 05, 2013, 10:02:03 PM »
I do believe a lot of pinky and perkys signing/retained we're pulled apart like this in the early days.  As were Drurys, it's natural.  I'll reserve judgement until next years side takes the field. 

You've got to have a screw loose to go in goal, this guy seems to fit the bill so all good so far.
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: D G
« Reply #106 on: May 06, 2013, 08:41:44 AM »
DG IS GOING TO TAKE US INTO THE BLUE SQUARE PREMIER, This is job he will really want to do well in and I think he will succeed put our 3 best players on contract and the astute signing of Timms underlines my reasons . Me personally think we have best goalkeeper centre midfield and forward in the league great start by DG the spine is looking good really hope we can build a team around these players and we will go up . LETS GET BEHIND DG AND THE PLAYERS NEXT SEASON AND LET US BE THE 12th MAN.

Here we go again, deja vu or what? and we have only just sneaked into May;D

Lets hope there isn't another half a dozen or so DG disciples, butt even allowing for your first contribution sir, lets hope your confidence is well founded and ultimately accurate.....what do you think Shauney?

PS: Love the use of capitals though