Author Topic: Next season  (Read 11019 times)

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Next season
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2013, 08:55:49 PM »
I see Swann just posted on there forum that sat will be his last home game

He's not going to the Cup final then?!  :dan

Thats a good point, wonder if he forgot he could still win a cup for his 1.7 million pound burn away

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2013, 09:58:05 PM »
He will be on big money I would say but we really do need a keeper with that commanding presence. Budtz would be a great signing.

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2013, 07:45:55 AM »
After hitting a run of form, Colwyn Bay could still be in the league next year - at the expense of Corby. That would be shame as we would lose another local game - and Colwyn Bay are thugs.

Don't really get all this fascination with Gainsborough. Who really cares. I can't ever see them playing above the level they are at.

DL

truffleshuffle

• Everyday I'm truffling
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2013, 04:32:44 PM »
Peter Swann has said that the weekly wage budget without him next season would be in the region of £1200, and he also said that it would be 20% of the current budget.

So the current weekly wage budget at Gainsborough Trinity is around £6000 a week then?

£1200 should just about cover Yates, Clarke, and Jonah the rest of them will stay on for the love of the club; as none of them went there for the money  :bunny

ceamboy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2013, 05:45:27 PM »

Stamp, Quality player in this league, might be getting on a bit, but D Greene as not anyone as good as he is, I always have admired the player.