Author Topic: ...DENNIS...THE MENACE...OR MENTOR???!!!x  (Read 2892 times)

SOOTY

• View Profile
...DENNIS...THE MENACE...OR MENTOR???!!!x
« on: April 15, 2013, 08:12:42 AM »
HISTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...well?! Waddya all reckon?! Who is coming?! More importantly....what...are you bringing?!x

The match throws up many potential 'happenings'! Whilst Boston are 'safe'....it is being suggested in the Histon site that Dennis could put a new shackle on Histon's great escape! I read Dennis has been tinkering of late...and rightly so as he should be preparing/trialing sussing out what he's got with the last few games. Some of you suggest that has contributed towards your recent results...which is fair comment. How do you think he will approach this game? I would like to think he wouldn't be taking it 'personal' as the fans didn't do him wrong....it was...as usual....suits failing to 'talk' with him. Is the residual of that being invested in this game? If it was Di Mateo going back to Chelsea with a squad.....I think Chelsea fans would secretly enjoy him having such a 'victory' over the boss of Russia! But here...in the nether regions of Non-League......does that happen?....should it here?.....could it?!x

What I do figure from my analysis is that he won't be holding back! Neither should he! Histon....are not the same team/performers as he left them. Many might be the same names....but they have produced excellent performances and results since he left! The 'family' factor has helped them improve somewhat...I reckon!

It will be a fascinating fixture....and I have my afternoon reserved for it! Look forward to seeing as many of you as possible and I will come and say hello!x

LUV
SOOTY
X

...your welcome in the Histon forum anytime! They are a friendly....mature bunch! Not as busy as in here but they do enjoy chatting with fans and you will be made welcome by them all at this evolving village/Community club!x

http://histonfootball.proboards.com/index.cgi

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: ...DENNIS...THE MENACE...OR MENTOR???!!!x
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 02:57:20 PM »
Going to miss it! Visit to Manchester for me!

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 05:41:45 PM »
Hopefully we can get 3 points- would be pretty shit to end the season with a whimper like we did last year. Only 1 win in 7 (and that against Hinckley) would look bad as an end of term run in if we don't win either of the next 2 games.

SOOTY

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2013, 08:49:08 AM »
....i've left the Stutes to their own thoughts and feelings.....and.....there is real concern!!!x
@@
~
LUV
SOOTY
X

http://histonfootball.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=chat&action=display&thread=3265

SOOTY

• View Profile