Author Topic: YOU HAVE MAIL KEN!!!!x  (Read 4019 times)

SOOTY

• View Profile
YOU HAVE MAIL KEN!!!!x
« on: April 10, 2013, 08:24:02 AM »
Sorry mate...I received an e-mail....and answered it...by reply! That was a week or so ago and was surprised not to hear from you back!!x Just realised the email came thru the PMs here....and the email....erm....dunno where that goes!!! I have forwarded the reply and offer....with pleasure!x

LUV
SOOTY
X

P.S...R.I.P Maggie....X
...and a vote for another TRUE BRIT...Nigel and his party....wouldn't offend the majority...of Brits...I reckon!x Respects to you all for 'discussing' the passing of Maggie.....many forums have stayed well clear of the topic! Hard core u lot are!x
@@
~

...music is always a leveller....here is the completed 'trailer' featuring the forthcoming DVD and the 4 tunes being promoted/released in advance to the Soul scene! I have been about since we last 'spoke' in here...and your club is being banded about positively as is CUFC/Histon and Cam City....all good...and your welcome!x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leJzCNWSyTo

Over 40, 000 hits to this vid via forums globally...in 5 days! Here is your original version done for my Companys internal use!....enjoy!x

Shoddys Lane

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: YOU HAVE MAIL KEN!!!!x
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 01:39:32 PM »
Keep taking the powders matey, they may eventually have an effect.

SOOTY

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 12:24:53 AM »
...never needed any of that malarkey! Me heads too busy already....I need slowing down if anyfink!x It was Phil...not Ken! So u is right....but for the wrong reasons!x
All sorted!x

LUV
SOOTY
X

....'ere....i'lll tell u this....but it is usually reserved for an exclusiv 8 at a time....here it is. As a DJ....I was given looooads of stuff. I haven't drunk alcohol since 1980....my choice. As I travelled the Country doing all-nighters....because i was free to do so....then I did take some! As a stimulant...I took script amphetamine...usually 4 tablets for a Saturday night. It would help me stay awake from that evening until Sunday evening no problem. If I told you the friend who gave them to me took ...or was prescribed 65....yes 65  a day....to be normal....you wouldn;t believe it. His story deserves telling...and I do...but not now. I ceased that activity in 2000. Now....I was given 'powder' of all kinds. I smoked joints at home too on an evening. But...I tried it....and....like alcohol....din;t see the point in it? 20 minutes....end of? Gimme a joint anyday I thought....and still do.

Quite often....8 get in my limo....cool dudes just like yourselves....all ages. They would be uncomfortable shuffles...nods in each uvers direction.....watch it all on me security camera next to me! Then...they go for it........head comes thru the window bit....'ere Soots....is it alright if we have a line n stuff? I say....mate....what goes on in the back is your space....do your thing.....and it stays in there. They then after a few minutes and everybody chilled....they pop back thru the hole and say.....'Soots....do you wanna line???!!!'. At that point....I pull the car over....turn around...music down....and they get Sootification such as this....verbatum......

Now guys and gals....Sootys me name....partying is your game! The only smoking i allow in the back of my cars is marijuana. Cigarettes are bad drugs. As for the other.....the only thing i;ve found it useful for is putting on me wi**y and me mrss's fingy. She lets me watch the football and no complaints. Now get on with it ok! I turn around......whispers of 'legend; from the gents echo in my loudspeaker in the cab....and the Ladies....are glowing in my B & W tv screen!. Their old man had never even considered the prospect....too busy ramming up their own init. So? Not me guv....X Phil was the person I popped in to apologise too for my delay! I hope i've helped you with summink Shoddys Lane...without being shoddy....!x Or this internet would be pointless...if we din;t learn owt init?x
@@
~

...I come from Cambridge....we is eduwkated init!x

EDIT;
Upon reading my above tongue in cheek comment. I feel the need to add this. Like in the political thread re Maggie and Nigel Farafe etc. We...'the people'....need to get serious too. Be honest with each other more....'community'. I deal with the 'real world'. PC this and that...ain;t got time for it. I see the mess the worst drug in this Country causes....alcohol. I see the Police dealing with absolute bo**ox...Nationwide. We all pay for it. Drugs....is tax revenue. Thats the scaling....not the potency or truth of the matter. So...no apologies for being ''direct'. My reason for being 'direct' with folk.....is because I get their respect....everytime. At 3am in the morning....when they were wasted,......they listened to me. A policeman....or doorman...never had that from them. It all helps.  I call it working the drugs. People 'do it'....it just needs addressing....not dissing. That's just the celebs i;m talking about here. The Politicians i;ve had to 'deal with' and dignatories???....sheeesh. Dealing with the general public....'the people'......naaaa....a joy everytime! They never ask.....just get on wiv it!!!! WOOOOOHOOOO!!!!x  Hope none of you were getting paranoid or owt?!x
@@
~
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 12:59:14 AM by SOOTY »

Fairfax

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2013, 02:43:12 PM »
3am in the morning? Can somebody enlighten me to an instance of 3am occurring at any other time of the day? :-\

SOOTY

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2013, 12:01:20 AM »
....ah! That Fairfax is where logic meets emotion! If we wos in the real world....i'd say....3 in the morning. But because i'm writing....the fact....comes before the feeling! So...3am....is a fact...in the morning is an expression! I like to write as i speak.....!x Sootification me legal friends call it!x Done me well since 1985 and me first forums! Taught Ozzies how to speak proper English on screens teletext like! Happy days!x

@@
~
LUV
SOOTY
X

...and ure bang on wiv this 'yellooows' fingy!!! United have had the same 'transition' in the past 10/15 years of changing shades! CUFC will always be AMBER.....never known them to be yellow. Simple as. I hate hearing it being echoed from behind the goal at a game.......never understood it.....and could never imagine singing it! End of!x Mind you....the lead singer of The Amber Army...came 'out' last year or so.....gay. Me mams been gay all me life so i've had the culture and reality in me face since aged 5....so it ain;t a homophobic view I put forth.....but.....but.....do you think he as the dominant singer/starter....could have been more influenced towards 'yellow'....as opposed to amber....because he liked brighter colours or summink? Or...perhaps he didn;t realise the potential dent to the masculine side of men that associates the colour yellow with cowardice.....in heritage terms? Or...tie a yellow ribbon? Did music influence his constant launching of 'yyyyYYYYYEEEELLLLOOOWWWS'? I pose the questions from a philosophical perspective! Are any of your lead singers/main starters gay? A genuine question? If not....then what is your reasons for singing 'yellows'...when it is clearly Amber that i see?!x There has to be a reason for it all? Why sing about summink that ain;t there? It must be in the head....but why?!I've pondered that when I heard him start the songs off? That was before he knew he was gay himself...or accepted it! What do you think Fairfax?!x

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2013, 11:27:22 AM »
Nice trailer SOOTY !
Some good tunes  8) 
Looks like a classy venue, did you ever get to the Glider in its heyday?
We were at the Troxy last saturday night but had to bail out early due to the audience getting a bit lary, Commercial Rd is a bit of a dodgy area late at night...went for a few beers instead  :dan

SOOTY

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2013, 12:54:39 PM »
Thanx Ed!x The tunes are definate....and the pics to go with them was a joy finding on the net!!! Didn't realise there was so much weird stuff out there on Utube!!hehe! It took me 6 hours to find what I did.....and I assure you I will never drive in Russia...based on the 5 hours of watching such malarkey!!!hehe!x

The Glider??? Sorry Ed...dunnp about it...or...perhaps i've been and din't know I was there!!! Did guest spots 2 or 3 an evening when 'trucking' at me peak....from 1 venue to another....don't have a clue where I may or may not have been really!! However...Commercial Road...London??....have drove down there at all hours of the morning over the past 10 years....and yup....it can get 'busy'!! Had a sensible guy with a bunch of mates throw his empty beer bottle at me limo whilst at the cross road lights! Just a silly unthinking act! I got out of the car....went towards him and group....as i got there firmly saying '...what you do that for sensible Sid?'.....before I got to him....his mate....punched him in the jaw and he went down like a sack of spuds in front of me!! I picked him up....and his mate who'd hit him said....'soz mate...he can be a dickhhead sometimes...consider it 'sorted'?? I was holding the guy upright...looking at his mate....and said job done!!!hehe! Other than that....no real trouble but yep...that area is ripe for it at anytime of the night/morning!x
Nice speaking with u Ed....keep on keeping on!x

LUV
SOOTY
X